Possibly 3 Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Golden Girls. This will be a battle from the Ramp to the 5th Quarter?

Views: 6290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kayla was an awesome stand Captain so goodbye and wish you the best after graduation! 

Shunti don’t owe me a thang! I remember YEARS ago I said watch out for GG and people laughed, now they are that squad in Mississippi. 

Baby the Golden Girls and J settes were WIND MILLING. 

Kayla danced down EVERY game and NEVER slacked, she' is definitely one of the great Jsette capts in history and the GGs were honestly one of the most consistent this season in the SWAC and definitely deserve kudos. They have their system and knows what works for them.

Peachyp said:

Kayla was an awesome stand Captain so goodbye and wish you the best after graduation! 

Shunti don’t owe me a thang! I remember YEARS ago I said watch out for GG and people laughed, now they are that squad in Mississippi. 

If we really want to be technical FloJo is the reason why this look is a hit. Nothing new under the sun

justDANCE said:

Brittany, I LOVE the Stingettes DOWN through and through, my favorite squad next the Jsettes..baby aint NOTHING Stingette about this uniform and I mean NOTHING

Brittany said:

Urrmmmmmm Kayla is definitely inspired by the Sting.

Sweetie your NEW FAN CARD is falling out your back pocket lol. 

Brittany said:

Urrmmmmmm Kayla is definitely inspired by the Sting.

hurts my heart but Golden Gals spanked.. 

OMG Kionna's Happy Feeling solo at the end so awesome and cute!!!!

I'm just saying, everybody gets a little inspired every now and then. There is no need to get all worked up. New or old fan, the one leg uniform is a Stingette staple. And ain't nobody thought about no Flojo but carryon Chile.
I love how people get so offended when you notice their faves being inspired by others but are so quick to point out when someone is inspired by their faves.

Now I like the Stings. But the one leg is not a Sting staple. Bubbling Brown Sugar actually started that trend.  

Brittany said:

I'm just saying, everybody gets a little inspired every now and then. There is no need to get all worked up. New or old fan, the one leg uniform is a Stingette staple. And ain't nobody thought about no Flojo but carryon Chile.
Who is bubbling brown sugar?

Morris Brown Danceline. When they existed lol

Brittany said:

Who is bubbling brown sugar?
See, if we talking about who originated things, then bucking was originated in Africa by Africans right? And every squad that started doing it after the Settes weren't really inspired by them but the inspiration in fact came from African dance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service