Replies

• Alright now Ms. Kayla! Give us life tomorrow!

• J-Settes performed to "Aretha Franklin's  "What A Fool Believes." It was a low energy routine. Y'all can say "it was a cute routine or at a different angle the routine wasn't that bad." I wasn't impressed! Satin Dolls vs. J-Settes, it was a toss-up!

• Keyword in that statement is you weren't impressed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I actually liked the routine. You can tell Kayla has studied alot of the old Sette days as this routine was a lil ole school and new school mixed. And I felt like the energy was there, every routine doesn't call for a buck out fest. Now I need to see a clearer picture of this Uniform because the jury is still out on it for me right now lol

Joe Moore said:

J-Settes performed to "Aretha Franklin's  "What A Fool Believes." It was a low energy routine. Y'all can say "it was a cute routine or at a different angle the routine wasn't that bad." I wasn't impressed! Satin Dolls vs. J-Settes, it was a toss-up!

• I hate the unitard look. I wish it was a leotard. The uniform isn't bad though and I wish they would have worn the silver jazz boots with it instead of tan. They look cute though. Great job Settes! 

• Now this is what I’m talking about! Come on Settes!!!
  • Makayla killed in this routine, those layouts that Makayla and the chocolate girl did was everything. I agree, this definitely gave me vintage Settes mixed with some modern. Love the fact that they are trying different things.

• https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo5BthQBU0G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

That uniform is a NO though. Kind of hideous ...
  • Yea I'm with Chuck cut it down into a leo and it needs to be made tighter fitting.

Truth_Serum said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo5BthQBU0G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

That uniform is a NO though. Kind of hideous ...
    Prancing J-Settes vs Satin Dolls - JSU Homecoming
    It's time for JSU fans, alumni and friends to rock the house! It's HOMECOMING - THEE REVOLUTION!
  • Looks like the J-Settes choreographed the routine, then added the music. No "Wow factor" or Oomph." The J-Settes were just going through the motions.

• A toss-up between the Settes and Satin Dolls??? LMFAO! No Ma'am, No Sir!  The uniform was definitely a no. Very I'll fitting on all of them. It took away from their movements on the field and in the stands. Plus, the tan boots and toast tights didn't help bring the look together..Throw the entire curtain, I mean uniform away! 

This reply was deleted.