Replies

• I'm going with the J-settes. They gave me life in the stands.  During the MEAC/SWAC challenge.  Sophisticated Ladies will be Sophisticated Ladies. That's all I'm going to say lol.

• They have come a long way lol I just don't think they ready for the flames KG and the girls are going to set loose in Memphis.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I'm going with the J-settes. They gave me life in the stands.  During the MEAC/SWAC challenge.  Sophisticated Ladies will be Sophisticated Ladies. That's all I'm going to say lol.

Prancing J-Settes Vs Sophisticated Ladies 2019
    The time is almost here for this years edition of the SHC. What are you all's thoughts and expectations? 
  • ... Definitely the first ladies of the SWAC... The J-settes... They are going to reign supreme in Memphis...

• ... Stunt, them girls are out for blood and it's long overdue for a J-sette butt kicking lol... Proud of my girls..

Stuntboi06 said:

They have come a long way lol I just don't think they ready for the flames KG and the girls are going to set loose in Memphis.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

I'm going with the J-settes. They gave me life in the stands.  During the MEAC/SWAC challenge.  Sophisticated Ladies will be Sophisticated Ladies. That's all I'm going to say lol.

The time is almost here for this years edition of the SHC. What are you all's thoughts and expectations? 
  • Yea it is, and they are so confident that it's crazy. Seeing them in person in ATL sent chills down my spin, they were just ruthless and I didn't know how or what to think. lol

SBA said:

... Stunt, them girls are out for blood and it's long overdue for a J-sette butt kicking lol... Proud of my girls..

Stuntboi06 said:

They have come a long way lol I just don't think they ready for the flames KG and the girls are going to set loose in Memphis.

Bandfanatic1984 said:

• ..... lol, yes... They are not playing this year... I believe they are headed in the right direction... Even the Boom is busting heads... Lord I'm not ready lol...

Stuntboi06 said:

Yea it is, and they are so confident that it's crazy. Seeing them in person in ATL sent chills down my spin, they were just ruthless and I didn't know how or what to think. lol

SBA said:

... Stunt, them girls are out for blood and it's long overdue for a J-sette butt kicking lol... Proud of my girls..

Stuntboi06 said:

Bandfanatic1984 said:

• I'm expecting the Settes to go in and let have of everything that was meant to be released last year, as well as the current one! #NoFringeLeftBehind

• ... lol right...

ShortyLuv said:

I'm expecting the Settes to go in and let have of everything that was meant to be released last year, as well as the current one! #NoFringeLeftBehind

• LOL @ #NoFringeLEftBehind 

ShortyLuv said:

I'm expecting the Settes to go in and let have of everything that was meant to be released last year, as well as the current one! #NoFringeLeftBehind

• .... And can we get some sickening old counts... That haven't been used in a minute?.... Because there are some counts... I haven't seen them do in awhile...

This reply was deleted.