The time is almost here for this years edition of the SHC. What are you all's thoughts and expectations? 

Views: 8421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I don’t get to see Makalah tail... I’m gonna be pissed. All the footage that’s been uploaded they miss it.

https://youtu.be/CG48O316MgQ

View from Birdseye

AJay said:

If I don’t get to see Makalah tail... I’m gonna be pissed. All the footage that’s been uploaded they miss it.

Whew chiay!!

Hopefully USM will geth is footage up soon. She is hungry for that spot!! I did miss seeing Mary in the stands though.

AJay said:

Sis was on 1000. You can look in her eyes and tell she wants smoke with EVERYBODY!!! Yes KG!!

Stuntboi06 said:

Whew chiay!!

Errrrbody!!!

Mehgan James said:

Sis was on 1000. You can look in her eyes and tell she wants smoke with EVERYBODY!!! Yes KG!!

Stuntboi06 said:

Whew chiay!!

... The J-settes wore that field out... Jesus, they show why they are the best in the SWAC...  Not a whole lot of excuses... Just getting out there and performing... Kudos J-settes...

.... Stunt, they slayed... I wanted more older counts.. But they worked it out...

Stuntboi06 said:

Errrrbody!!!

Mehgan James said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Whew chiay!!

.... So who is this girl on the end???.... She is giving me everything.... Plus I love the uniform...

Baby the Thrill is back watching these clips this game was definitely A heavyweight fight with the bands

I love this look on them. Every team deserves a Trin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service