The time is almost here for this years edition of the SHC. What are you all's thoughts and expectations? 

Views: 8433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

.....Here we go Stunt...

The Legendary Prancing Jsettes! They will deliver.
KG and the Gerls are ready to slay.

lol we will see if KG takes us back

SBA said:

.... lol right Stunt.... But I want them to dig deeeeeppppp in that book... like  mid 90s deep... lol..

Stuntboi06 said:

They pulled out a few in ATL, but that book is so deep we can go a full game without seeing half the book lol

SBA said:

.... And can we get some sickening old counts... That haven't been used in a minute?.... Because there are some counts... I haven't seen them do in awhile...

.... I'm praying lol.... 

Stuntboi06 said:

lol we will see if KG takes us back

SBA said:

.... lol right Stunt.... But I want them to dig deeeeeppppp in that book... like  mid 90s deep... lol..

Stuntboi06 said:

They pulled out a few in ATL, but that book is so deep we can go a full game without seeing half the book lol

SBA said:

.... And can we get some sickening old counts... That haven't been used in a minute?.... Because there are some counts... I haven't seen them do in awhile...

KG will handle business!

Stunt, im looking for another TKO......

Speaking of digging deep, does anybody remember the SHC in 2008 when Chloe and the girls got on the field during 5th qtr??? That was easily Chloe’s best game her year as captain. I wish I could still find the videos on YouTube.

Omg Chloe got on that field and bucked a fool..I loved Chloe she was my favorite sette captain 

Justin S. said:

Speaking of digging deep, does anybody remember the SHC in 2008 when Chloe and the girls got on the field during 5th qtr??? That was easily Chloe’s best game her year as captain. I wish I could still find the videos on YouTube.

If KG take it to the field for the 5th.……………… I might just cry for not being at the game to see it in person. 

Sure did!! I knew I wasn’t the only the only person that remembered that. For me that has always been one of my favorite moments from the j- settes at the SHC.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Omg Chloe got on that field and bucked a fool..I loved Chloe she was my favorite sette captain 

Justin S. said:

They made them go back in the stands in ‘17 so hopefully they won’t have any problems this year. Let the girls be great!!! Lol

Chuck Taylor said:

If KG take it to the field for the 5th.……………… I might just cry for not being at the game to see it in person. 

So I'm wondering, it's been about 2 weeks since ATL, I'm wondering if they're going to have a new routine? 2 weeks is a long time when the band hasn't made any appearances.  So I'm wondering if we'll get a new routine and a new show from the band.  The band by the way sounds AMAZING!!! I had to stop and just really listen cuz they sounded great in ATL.  And also, the j-sette's routine there was ok, but it wasn't the kind of routine that would have you like; "oh my god, I can see them doing this routine 10 years from now." The routine wasn't bad, but for me, there wasn't a wow about it.  It was just cute and clean.  One thing that I loved about the j-settes in ATL, is that they were very clean.  Very precise.  I think that's one of the reasons why they looked so good. And as far as the sophisticated ladies goes, they don't look too bad this year. You know people in hell have ice water now since now is the day that I say that I'm kind of hyped about seeing them (Oh my god, I really said that)  lol, let's be real, the sophisticated ladies have always been the team that I don't think alot of HBCU dancers cared about.  With their weird ending poses and wacky routines, they were the joke I think of the entire HBCU dance world lol.  But now...jesus...I actually pay attention to them now.  Of course I think the j-settes will take the W, but the SL don't look bad and I think they may shock us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEjV6CVZ_xg

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service