The time is almost here for this years edition of the SHC. What are you all's thoughts and expectations? 

Views: 8434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary is not performing. We will likely see Makalah as tail. 

Makalah is Tail...... this is not a drill! the time is now hoes!!!!

https://youtu.be/9FIOgSHrhwU

Isn't that Mary at the 3:00 mark beside Makalah? Or are you saying in the stands that Mary won't be performing?



The One and Only said:

Mary is not performing. We will likely see Makalah as tail. 

Cut Throat Chloe at it again lol yasss

Yes, that's her. Not sure what happened, but Mary said herself she was not performing. This was after the parade. 

kimo said:

https://youtu.be/9FIOgSHrhwU

Isn't that Mary at the 3:00 mark beside Makalah? Or are you saying in the stands that Mary won't be performing?



The One and Only said:

Mary is not performing. We will likely see Makalah as tail. 

Not Cut Throat Chloe. LMAO! ✂️

Chuck Taylor said:

Cut Throat Chloe at it again lol yasss

A glimpse. I see some crabs on the stands! Is that Neci back there on TT? 

lol Yes chile. She clipping the girls down. I'm just glad to see my Autumn Back. She survived cuts this week Yes lawd! 

The One and Only said:

Not Cut Throat Chloe. LMAO! ✂️

Chuck Taylor said:

Cut Throat Chloe at it again lol yasss

Yea, she didn't make cuts. But usually everyone performs in the SHC Parade. Unless you're injured is the only reason I can think why you wouldn't march in that parade. Mary is sitting pretty as a bag lady this game. 

The One and Only said:

Yes, that's her. Not sure what happened, but Mary said herself she was not performing. This was after the parade. 

kimo said:

https://youtu.be/9FIOgSHrhwU

Isn't that Mary at the 3:00 mark beside Makalah? Or are you saying in the stands that Mary won't be performing?



The One and Only said:

Mary is not performing. We will likely see Makalah as tail. 

There are 9 girls. Brandy, Kiona, Joy, Autumn, Mak, Neci, Dub, and 2 crabs. 

LMBO Not clip the girls down lol

Chuck Taylor said:

lol Yes chile. She clipping the girls down. I'm just glad to see my Autumn Back. She survived cuts this week Yes lawd! 

The One and Only said:

Not Cut Throat Chloe. LMAO! ✂️

Chuck Taylor said:

Cut Throat Chloe at it again lol yasss
The Settes brought it on the field. High energy, clean transitions, and stunts!!!! Kayla is working them girls.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service