Replies

• Jsettes for the win, obviously but I don't want to count the Stingettes out.... I actually liked their field show against Motion. Those unfocused crabs did a great job on the field.

I would like to see Kayla bring this formation back just because they'll be back in Montgomery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dniZ63pIJx8&t=15s

• I wouldn’t count Stingettes out so fast. They’re known for giving at least one stellar show per season. They’re performance was good last week but to many leaps and jumps for the sake of saying “we got technique”. I agree with the more dance choreo part. I need a mean jazz walk with some Sting sting edge Yas!!!! Lol

It will be a good match up and I’m looking forward to it!
  • I think it will be a great match up actually, I don't think it will be a easy push over for either squad. I'm sure Yasmine is a quite knowledgeable of her opponent, and the same for Kayla. I don't think either squad will take this lightly however those Jsettes be lookin' right this year!

I just need someone to confirm if the Sonic Boom will be traveling before I make this trip to Montgomery..

• The Stingettes have been a mess this whole season. J-settes only got up for the Dolls & that was about it! Both are a wild card at this point

• Baby the Settes have been the most consistent squad outside of the Divas this season. Where have you been?

CrashTest said:

The Stingettes have been a mess this whole season. J-settes only got up for the Dolls & that was about it! Both are a wild card at this point

Prancing J-Settes vs. Stingettes
    The Sonic Boom will be traveling to Montgomery. The J-Settes should easily take this one. The Stingettes are all about Pomp and circumstance no chore…
  • Last word I got the boom is going!!

K.Camp said:

I think it will be a great match up actually, I don't think it will be a easy push over for either squad. I'm sure Yasmine is a quite knowledgeable of her opponent, and the same for Kayla. I don't think either squad will take this lightly however those Jsettes be lookin' right this year!

I just need someone to confirm if the Sonic Boom will be traveling before I make this trip to Montgomery..

The Sonic Boom will be traveling to Montgomery. The J-Settes should easily take this one. The Stingettes are all about Pomp and circumstance no chore…
  • That Sting show last week was perfection. I'm curious to see what they bring to the field this week, especially against such a highly anticipated opponent.

• After JSU, Sting has two* (if they travel to PV) games left so hopefully we get that game that blows us out of the water with everything on point. 

• I like the Stings. I hope they give me life. Kayla G and the Settes will serve as usual. I wish I could be at the game to see this in person. 

Wonder what uniforms the settes will pull out. I need a new body suit lol I wont be satisfied until then. 

• Fortunately, they perform at home games during the basketball season, which is when I think we'll see this squad gradually progress. This is still a relatively new squad, with the exception of Kaylynn.

GAPeach said:

After JSU, Sting has two* (if they travel to PV) games left so hopefully we get that game that blows us out of the water with everything on point. 

This reply was deleted.