Prancing J-Settes Vs The Golden Girls 2016

GGs yall are on the clock, now get yall buts in here!! I know yall have been having a awesome season and I still live for Olivia who is a beast in her own right!! But don't think I am going to take it easy on yall one bit! It's officially SoulBowl week baby!! My Settes have not had a stellar year but they have still held their own, I feel yall will have a good fight in the stands, now field I'm about to go into intersession and prayer for them and hope that they come with a clean routine lol #LehGo!!

6652362472?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok.  So I guess I'll take representation for the Golden Girls since I'm the spokesperson for alternative SWAC squads...

J-settes

Honestly Morgan has been stepping up her cookies and her confidence level is up there now.  The seems more cohesive and supportive of one another at this point in the season.  I expect great things from these ladies during this battle.  I feel they will have a new field routine.  I just want it to fit the music and for them to gain that deadly precision they once had on the field.  The precision in the stands has started to come back to their glory years.  And Morgan's count selection in the stands has been pretty stellar to me.  My only complaint is, I still want more "all together" thrown.  Seeing the entire squad buck down gives life. 

Uniforms:  They've been improving in that area and I loved the first half homecoming uniform.  I liked the concept of having less fringe (yes I know fringe is their style, but it works in slight moderation).  I think it can add to an uniform or take away from the beauty of it.

Golden Girls:

They're really slaying this season and have been for the last 4 seasons, so it's safe to say that they've now earned the Bachelor's degree from HBCU Bucking University.  They've been greatly improving and evolving over the past few years.  I'm loving their stands.  They're still adjusting and cleaning up their form nicely.  Their field shows have been pretty good as well.  I will say that I liked last year's field shows a little better and I like this year's stands better.  As far as uniforms, they're starting to build themselves a nice closet of selections.  My only gripe is the excessive fringe on some of the uniforms and that some of them give DD4L tease (yes I know Ms. D donates to them).  

I think this will be an amazing and fun battle between the 2 squads.  Hands down, both squads have the deepest book in the SWAC.  But I will say that I think Olivia is slightly quicker on her feet than Morgan when it comes to tossing out counts.  It will be interesting to see how well the girls play with one another.

Battles:

Stands: It'll be a toss up with preference winning.  I like the griminess of the Golden and the way they make me feel like I need a shower and cat freshener after watching their stands.  And I like the rapid technical elements of the settes routine (I have to think twice before trying to even think about attempting one of their counts).

Field:  I think the Golden Girls will take this.

Hair: Golden Girls

Uniforms: I think the Golden Girls will take this, but the settes could shock me, like the beautiful white one Dom debuted last season (that was everything). 

• I can't wait to see this battle.. I love My settes but Ms.Liv isn't playing with the girls.. Kiss it better routine and the destiny chikd one MY GAWDDD.. Settes better be in practice all week i would love for them to do a routine to kiss it better as well so it could be a intense battle..

-Field- Settes bring back something old and turn it uo for one last time..Ggs going to eat that field up.

-Uni-Would love to see the all white uni since we haven't seen it in stands since Charlotte.. They might pull out don Aamu uni as well..
  • The Golden Girls have been performing the " I Don't Want to Lose Your Love" routine for about year, so I know they have had plenty of time to choreograph a new routine that will be perfected for the J-Settes. Don't think the J-Settes have had time to choreograph a routine to compete with the Golden Girls. The J-Settes need to leave the stunting in Jackson.

• I gonna be likebd8M3_s-200x150.gif

• Dont expect no new routine from the Jsettes, we will most likely get a cleaned up version of Sincerely Jane that we got last week. Now the stands is where I expect to see some surprises from

Eric said:

The Golden Girls have been performing the " I Don't Want to Lose Your Love" routine for about year, so I know they have had plenty of time to choreograph a new routine that will be perfected for the J-Settes. Don't think the J-Settes have had time to choreograph a routine to compete with the Golden Girls. The J-Settes need to leave the stunting in Jackson.

GGs yall are on the clock, now get yall buts in here!! I know yall have been having a awesome season and I still live for Olivia who is a beast in he…

• Get ready Chris!!! Its time see shades of pink!!!

Christopher said:

I gonna be likebd8M3_s-200x150.gif

GGs yall are on the clock, now get yall buts in here!! I know yall have been having a awesome season and I still live for Olivia who is a beast in he…
  • Battle of the buck!!! I know Olivia will serve and the GGS will look clean as they have all season..

The ladies who made cuts last week for the Settes will do.. but I need Kristen back.
  • I'm too ready to see 50 shades of pink.

Going to be in front of the band likemaxi14n-1-web.jpg8253277_in-defense-of-pads-the-black-sheep-of-the_te3af3605.gif

justDANCE said:

Get ready Chris!!! Its time see shades of pink!!!

Christopher said:

• Yall so nasty!!

tumblr_inline_ocpbsb6Rsl1rtcnjg_500.gif

Christopher said:

I'm too ready to see 50 shades of pink.

Going to be in front of the band likemaxi14n-1-web.jpg8253277_in-defense-of-pads-the-black-sheep-of-the_te3af3605.gif

justDANCE said:

Get ready Chris!!! Its time see shades of pink!!!

Christopher said:

• leonardo-gif1.gif

This reply was deleted.