2016 Queen city botb's

I know last year I really enjoyed the QCBOTB'S I'm wondering this year who will be participating. ... what y'all think?????I wonder will they're be another botb's toward the beginning of the band year for band that's don't get invited....BANDS (so far):Alabama stateBethune CookmanBenedictNorth Carolina A&TNorth Carolina centralTexas southernSouthernTalladegaTennessee stateWinston Salem State

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SU going this year .
  • Wouldn't surprise me at all if y'all see talladega and/or texas southern there. I hope it's another competitive botb's for bands that don't get the invite...

Michael Dedrick said:
    SU going this year .
    2016 Queen city botb's
    I know last year I really enjoyed the QCBOTB'S I'm wondering this year who will be participating. ... what y'all think????? I wonder will they're be…
  • This year's participants:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
  • Texas Southern is going too!!!

xaemill said:

This year's participants:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    2016 Queen city botb's
    I know last year I really enjoyed the QCBOTB'S I'm wondering this year who will be participating. ... what y'all think????? I wonder will they're be…
  • Jeez, that's 9 bands I wonder, will they drop one of the smaller bands; or maybe they'll expand too 10 or 12...... Me personally this is a good event it's like the pre-honda event, to me it's better the only negative is the crowd size compared to honda but the stand battles are legit!!!

M-on the chest said:

Texas Southern is going too!!!

xaemill said:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    2016 Queen city botb's
  • When and where will this take place? This is getting me pretty hipe

xaemill said:

Jeez, that's 9 bands I wonder, will they drop one of the smaller bands; or maybe they'll expand too 10 or 12...... Me personally this is a good event it's like the pre-honda event, to me it's better the only negative is the crowd size compared to honda but the stand battles are legit!!!

M-on the chest said:

xaemill said:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    2016 Queen city botb's
  • It's a "pre" nothing and it's better than Honda. I've been going the past two years and it's been a packed house both times. The venue is perfect for a band competition.

xaemill said:

Jeez, that's 9 bands I wonder, will they drop one of the smaller bands; or maybe they'll expand too 10 or 12...... Me personally this is a good event it's like the pre-honda event, to me it's better the only negative is the crowd size compared to honda but the stand battles are legit!!!

M-on the chest said:

xaemill said:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    2016 Queen city botb's

• http://www.queencitybattleofthebands.com/

lil E said:

When and where will this take place? This is getting me pretty hipe

xaemill said:

M-on the chest said:

xaemill said:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    Index of /
  • When I say pre I mean from the perspective that it's the kickoff to the band season. I would like to see them expand to 16 bands and do a 2 day event. Since now they have 9 bands. But with respect to the crowd comment I'm speaking about memorial stadium holding 15k and the Georgia dome (soon to be Mercedes Benz stadium at 70,000)

Chris said:

It's a "pre" nothing and it's better than Honda. I've been going the past two years and it's been a packed house both times. The venue is perfect for a band competition.

xaemill said:

M-on the chest said:

xaemill said:

Bethune Cookman
    Benedict
    North Carolina A&T
    North Carolina Central
    Southern University
    Talladega
    Tennessee State
    Winston Salem State
    2016 Queen city botb's
  • Take SU off the list because they won't be there
This reply was deleted.