Reality Show Members Trying Out..Is it difficult for the to make squad?

Do you guys think it is difficult for individuals who were on reality shows to make HBCU dance squads. Is it that these squads don't want any uncessary drama?

Views: 962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DT I think went to Marion Washington High or something like that.  Here's a clip of DT leading her high school in the stands.

Stuntboi06 said:

Theres a few of DD4L I could see dancing for pretty much any squad they choose and work for, Cameron and a few others have great technical Jazz, ballet, etc that if they work for I can see her trying out for the dolls. It's really about going after what you want and not limiting yourself to a certain stereotype. If I'm not mistaken DT and some of the past dolls came from schools that weren't necessarily doll style high school teams, I could have her mixed up though.

lol, she has come a long way, thats where the wildness started, lol

I dont think dance ability would play a factor if we are talking DD4L considering the technique of SWAC squads aren't that difficult, if that is the case then they've been conditioned to make any squad in the SWAC. Looks, personality, and the how hard they are used to dancing would play a factor in whether they would make a squad like the Dolls or Black Foxes. 

I definitely agree that all the people praising how well they dance are missing the point. That's a given. So much more goes into play, when choosing the team. The best technical dancer isn't always guaranteed a spot. I've come across that many a time in my professional career.

darrell reed said:

I dont think dance ability would play a factor if we are talking DD4L considering the technique of SWAC squads aren't that difficult, if that is the case then they've been conditioned to make any squad in the SWAC. Looks, personality, and the how hard they are used to dancing would play a factor in whether they would make a squad like the Dolls or Black Foxes. 

Well, y'all been slacking and not paying attention. There's a few dancers who were featured on bring it who's apart of our lovely Hbcu squads.
Here's a few

-Former captain of Xplosive Dance company is currently a 3 yr Black Fox. Think there's another as well.
-Niva Daughter is a GG at UAPB
- former YCDT member is a Stingette
- former YCDT member made the Passionettes for this upcoming year
-Former Xplosive member(s) are apart of Orchesis Dance company
- and a Former member of Pirouette Dance Studio just Became a Dancing Doll.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service