So while looking through some other forums, I saw some threads that are saying it's a possibility that A&M and Alabama State could be moving to the MEAC. A lot of people on twitter are saying that multiple people have said A&M isn't going anywhere but nothing yet on State. What are your thoughts and would you be mad about the potential move?

https://hbcugameday.com/?p=7445

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to see TN State in the SWAC, but our athletic director isn't going for that. It's all about money andt he football team's past glory. TSU has had the most football players in the NFL among all HBCUs. They've been able to do that mainly because of the conference we're in.

Yeah tnst to the swac would be awesome but would never happen unless the swac made more money and brought miles or Tuskegee up. Which I still think miles is more apt to come up instead of Tuskegee.

Sidenote: where is the prominent Georgia hbcu school at in all this, as many black people with power live in Atlanta how do we not have a big hbcu in the swac or meac???

SwimPHan said:

I would like to see TN State in the SWAC, but our athletic director isn't going for that. It's all about money andt he football team's past glory. TSU has had the most football players in the NFL among all HBCUs. They've been able to do that mainly because of the conference we're in.

Probably not a bad move, considering The region both AAMU and ASU are in, you'd thing they both would have moved to the MEAC. 

Seriously you know what would stop the swac's money deficit.... a tv deal with a low risk, high reward station for football season. A station like: spike, fx or even TNT. I still fault BET for not having a sports network....

They should also shoot for the same station as Bama Style. There are already millions of views on YouTube with the bands performing. This would be a good look and a possible recruitment tool for football, fans, and bands.

xaemill said:

Seriously you know what would stop the swac's money deficit.... a tv deal with a low risk, high reward station for football season. A station like: spike, fx or even TNT. I still fault BET for not having a sports network....

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service