lol. I'm so revived as a wrestinghead!

Anyway.. Damien. Bring your undercover meathustlin azz in here so we can finally get this shit overwith. I'm "tired" of your babbling. And don't waste time trash talking. My father is the inventor of it.

5 rounds, cuntcream. Are you game? If so, I'll start it off tomorrow when I'm done defending your rights lol. And, for the last time, stop sending me your contact information because I do NOT want to meet you. I don't give a crap about your "bio". I don't care about your battle with deciding on if you want to go both ways or not because of your ex's infidelities. I don't care. Let's just battle.

Drill Tune

Rnb Tune

Dancer Tune

Creative

Rap Tune

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lmaooooo @ "Lucifer's Son "Damien" (The depths of HELL!)"...hell naw

• Imagine JIM ROSS saying that!

Mr. Hopson said:

lmaooooo @ "Lucifer's Son "Damien" (The depths of HELL!)"...hell naw

Scarface (Crowley, La) vs Lucifer's Son "Damien" (The depths of HELL!)
    lol. I'm so revived as a wrestinghead! Anyway.. Damien. Bring your undercover meathustlin azz in here so we can finally get this shit overwith. I'm…
  • dude.. you can't last ONE round with me... nothing you have posted is as good as ANYTHING i arrange....

• Just mad because I don't get down gayly.

Damien said:

dude.. you can't last ONE round with me... nothing you have posted is as good as ANYTHING i arrange....

lol. I'm so revived as a wrestinghead! Anyway.. Damien. Bring your undercover meathustlin azz in here so we can finally get this shit overwith. I'm…
  • waiting for the punchline...

Scarface said:

Just mad because I don't get down gayly.

Damien said:

dude.. you can't last ONE round with me... nothing you have posted is as good as ANYTHING i arrange....

• OP update.. Let's go Damien..

• go post something garbage that you stole from someone.. so i can point and laugh...

Scarface said:

OP update.. Let's go Damien..

• seeing as though its been 11 days... i assume you are scared...

• Hadn't been at a stable place in a while(milservice), but I'm home now!

ROUND 1: Drill Tune

Take Your Time.mp3

• COME ON, DUDE.

This reply was deleted.