Since the last one got deleted somehow, I am creating another one. Fair warning to all, disagreements and debates are fine with me. Even light arguments as I like to keep it spicy it adds the fun to it. However you come in here with that foolishness and cursing and your post will be removed. Now let's get it!!

Views: 4749

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I was the only one that liked blaze they’re very clean and Armond Makes their costumes and thy look stunning. Their style is very Tennessee majorette with a Memphis swag more girls should audition for them I would love to see what they can do with a bigger number of girls.
Stuntboi06 said:

Yesssss Blaze!!!!

Z said:

1. J-settes

2. Golden delight

3. Lane College Blaze

4. Stingettes

5. 14K

6. Dancing Dolls

BTW.....Large fanbases and view counts don't matter when there's nothing being done worth watching.  Some of you all should definitely take some time and seriously look at other schools from different conferences

Yes to all of this!

Gramkidd08 said:

I thought I was the only one that liked blaze they’re very clean and Armond Makes their costumes and thy look stunning. Their style is very Tennessee majorette with a Memphis swag more girls should audition for them I would love to see what they can do with a bigger number of girls.
Stuntboi06 said:

Yesssss Blaze!!!!

Z said:

1. J-settes

2. Golden delight

3. Lane College Blaze

4. Stingettes

5. 14K

6. Dancing Dolls

BTW.....Large fanbases and view counts don't matter when there's nothing being done worth watching.  Some of you all should definitely take some time and seriously look at other schools from different conferences

I've seen them a team or two, they a pretty neat team, who is their sponsor/coordinator?

Gramkidd08 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Yesssss Blaze!!!!

Z said:

1. J-settes

2. Golden delight

3. Lane College Blaze

4. Stingettes

5. 14K

6. Dancing Dolls

I think their sponsor is a former J-Sette as well as their captain from last year is a former Sette.

justDANCE said:

I've seen them a team or two, they a pretty neat team, who is their sponsor/coordinator?

Gramkidd08 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Yesssss Blaze!!!!

Z said:

1. J-settes

2. Golden delight

3. Lane College Blaze

4. Stingettes

5. 14K

6. Dancing Dolls

No “you” just don’t watch them, which your view is neither desired nor required... But they are watched and its showtime slay time every single time... Good day 

CrashTest said:

Hunty, don't nobody look at the DIVAS or MOTIONS in the SWAC. Dolls & J-settes have the most viewed & most fan base. So I will say Dolls & J-settes. 

Settes
Divas
Motion
Black Foxes/Stingettes
Dega Diamonds
And of course the Golden Delight

In regards to Dega Diamonds.. I wish Talladega would get a football team so these girls can hve more fields 5th quarters etc... They only get parades and BOTB events 

Raquel (Rocki) said:

Settes
Divas
Motion
Black Foxes/Stingettes
Dega Diamonds
And of course the Golden Delight

SWAC: Jsettes are running things. We haven't seen the thrill since Cip lead "who do I turn to" at SHC back in 2016.

MEAC: Golden Delight is class act and somewhat unstoppable. Glad to see the Passionettes back and I haven't seen much on Mahogany N Motion but they are really good on the field. 

A damn fan base don’t determine the strength of a squad!  Ottom lone is and fan is gonna Stan for their favorite team even if they look a mess. I’ve seen it in here for years. There’s only a few fan bases that is unbiased regardless. And Motion Is in that number. But the settes nor the dolls have yet to produce a field show that outdoes the STINGETTES, MOTION or the DIVAS...... key word, “YET”. Does not mean that they aren’t good, they just don’t have the same affect. Folks riding the team because of certain folk they have on those teams..... 

and im out. BEYONCÉ is getting ready to take the stage. 

J-settes

Delight

Dolls

Divas

But sir in all actuality you are doing exactly what you are claiming people do which is stan. Everyone has their own opinion and I am fine with that, however the Settes have been the most balanced squad outside of the Divas in the SWAC so far. And I disagree the Settes field show was really good for their opener. And the motions field wasn't without flaws. The motion has shown a lot of improvement and I agree they are coming for it, however to exclude that Settes to me is stanning/shade. But to each his/her own.

Juz Miguel said:

A damn fan base don’t determine the strength of a squad!  Ottom lone is and fan is gonna Stan for their favorite team even if they look a mess. I’ve seen it in here for years. There’s only a few fan bases that is unbiased regardless. And Motion Is in that number. But the settes nor the dolls have yet to produce a field show that outdoes the STINGETTES, MOTION or the DIVAS...... key word, “YET”. Does not mean that they aren’t good, they just don’t have the same affect. Folks riding the team because of certain folk they have on those teams..... 

and im out. BEYONCÉ is getting ready to take the stage. 

MEAC
Golden Delight- Always consistent & put on great shows. From top to bottom.

SWAC
Prancing J-settes- Back to the legendary J-settes that I fell in love with 19 yrs ago.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service