We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between "The Sensational Stingettes" of Alabama State University and "The Fabulous Dancing Dolls" of Southern University A&M College.

Both squads have made a strong presence within the past 4 weeks... Both squads delivery of skill, precision, grace, technique, charm, and beauty is a continuing force... Now, they will meet to deliver those exact elements...

Which team are you????... What are your expectations for their performances????... Whose "sexy" will dominate????

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• guilty_raised_hand.jpgQUESTION:

urrr....rrrra....There was a spirited conversation going 20+ pages long that contained some good topics of discussions, good points, pics, etc. Why was it closed??

Seems to have been closed after someone was called out for providing false information, but I could be wrong. You know, I aint one to gossip! lol.

To prevent another thread from being closed for no reason, how about I create a new thread, and you could shut this one down. People get in their feelings a lil too much around here, with all the phantom thread-closers.  smh

• Yes, false information that you have provided here, Jason... lol... Once a thread get to a certain number of responses/comments, the admin will close it... Furthermore, for your clarity, It was false information when members of the Human Jukebox commenced and identified the young lady as being whom she was, which I believed and many other in addition to myself... But, I do not see how that would be a reason for closing a discussion, outside of the protocol of discussions being closed.

Jason said:

guilty_raised_hand.jpgQUESTION:

urrr....rrrra....There was a spirited conversation going 20+ pages long that contained some good topics of discussions, good points, pics, etc. Why was it closed??

Seems to have been closed after someone was called out for providing false information, but I could be wrong. You know, I aint one to gossip! lol.

To prevent another thread from being closed for no reason, how about I create a new thread, and you could shut this one down. People get in their feelings a lil too much around here, with all the phantom thread-closers.  smh

Showcase of the Sexies"- Stingettes vs. Dancing Dolls 2015- (Oct.10th)- Part II
    We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between The Sensational Stingette…
  • The BITCH came out of people real quick when proven wrong. Instead of just saying "hey ok, Maybe I was wrong" Threads have to be closed!!

Baby close this thread. And instead of creating some, how about you just be like Prentice (Dolls) , Shannon (J-settes) and Alexis (Stingettes) and just play your part in the damn background.

I dont respect people who close a thread for absolutely no reason at all!!

CLOSE THE THREAD!!

• CLOSE THE THREAD!!!!!! YOU CAN KEEP IT!!!!

• And you are so right, Jason... Many people are very tender in their feelings about certain discussions, that they will go off on a tingant with use of profanity and crazy insults... My resolve has remain the same, since my comment/discussion(s) debut... I read and address... Period.

• My point exactly... There you go, but you are not in your feelings...lol... Sweetheart, no one was proven wrong, it was incorrect information that was corrected, from almost 10 years ago.

Jason said:

The BITCH came out of people real quick when proven wrong. Instead of just saying "hey ok, Maybe I was wrong" Threads have to be closed!!

Baby close this thread. And instead of creating some, how about you just be like Prentice (Dolls) , Shannon (J-settes) and Alexis (Stingettes) and just play your part in the damn background.

I dont respect people who close a thread for absolutely no reason at all!!

CLOSE THE THREAD!!

Showcase of the Sexies"- Stingettes vs. Dancing Dolls 2015- (Oct.10th)- Part II
    We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between The Sensational Stingette…
This reply was deleted.