We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between "The Sensational Stingettes" of Alabama State University and "The Fabulous Dancing Dolls" of Southern University A&M College.

Both squads have made a strong presence within the past 4 weeks... Both squads delivery of skill, precision, grace, technique, charm, and beauty is a continuing force... Now, they will meet to deliver those exact elements...

Which team are you????... What are your expectations for their performances????... Whose "sexy" will dominate????

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• im going wit the Dolls , the only thing the stingettes might take is the stands . fieldshow , uniforms , sexiness going to the Dolls .
  • I for one, am excited about this match-up... Both the Stingettes and Dolls are two of my favorite squads to witness perform... The Stingettes are very dear to me, for they held from my hometown of Montgomery, AL. and my original alma mater- Alabama State University... I have had the honor and pleasure of working with them for many years.

The Stingettes are going to deliver their brand of sexy, with a mix of high drama... The Dolls will no doubt supply a hugh amount of class and seduction, with a hint of tease... Both squads are coming to give it to the crowd and to each other.

• I have a strong feeling that this match-up is where the Dolls are going to introduce a new uniform piece(s).

Michael Dedrick said:

im going wit the Dolls , the only thing the stingettes might take is the stands . fieldshow , uniforms , sexiness going to the Dolls .
    "Showcase of the Sexies"- Stingettes vs. Dancing Dolls 2015- (Oct.10th)
    We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between The Sensational Stingette…
  • Right now, I'm going with the Stingettes. The Dolls' spark has dwindled a little bit. They're in this intermediate stage where they're just getting the job done, and I don't think the Stingettes will extend any mercy. I'd prefer KP's presence for this one. However, we know both teams are going to showcase their unique styles. So, I expect the Stingettes to be the Stingettes and the Dolls to be the Dolls. I just think the Stingettes are going to be far more performance and entertainment prepared. 

• Now P.H., you have stated some valid and real points of view... I share the same sentiments... I really desire for KP to lead the Dolls for this match-up, for her seasoning is way more intact, for this magnitude of performance rivalry... I think the crowd will be in total awe' to witness the visual detailing/presentation that both squads will supply and display.

P.H. said:

Right now, I'm going with the Stingettes. The Dolls' spark has dwindled a little bit. They're in this intermediate stage where they're just getting the job done, and I don't think the Stingettes will extend any mercy. I'd prefer KP's presence for this one. However, we know both teams are going to showcase their unique styles. So, I expect the Stingettes to be the Stingettes and the Dolls to be the Dolls. I just think the Stingettes are going to be far more performance and entertainment prepared. 

We are less then a week away from the showcase and much awaited danceline match-up within the SWAC... The match-up between The Sensational Stingette…
  • yeah I have a feeling they are also , but then again I thought they was gonna bring something new to the Boombox Classic . if not I hope they wear the uniform they marched in the Bayou Classic game in .
  • but I don't think Kayla is returning , she even took forever doll out her bio . but I was hearing on campus that she was . so IDK .
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they wore that 2010 Bayou Classic BOTB uniform. 

Michael Dedrick said:

yeah I have a feeling they are also , but then again I thought they was gonna bring something new to the Boombox Classic . if not I hope they wear the uniform they marched in the Bayou Classic game in .
  • they wore part of that uniform already I think .
  • Right, I was definitely looking for them to at least march in, in a new piece... Now that royal blue mesh-rush' uniform, I love and have so since it debuted in 2006... I would love to see the Dolls in that piece 1st half or the turquoise blue with gold sequin trim-accents/french cut piece, that wore last BoomBox on the field.

Michael Dedrick said:

yeah I have a feeling they are also , but then again I thought they was gonna bring something new to the Boombox Classic . if not I hope they wear the uniform they marched in the Bayou Classic game in .
This reply was deleted.