These are some songs I think that could really ride for some band's if they are arranged the right way in which they are;"Grass ain't greener" by Chris Brown-could see this one played by aamu, gsu, uapb or su"This one's for me and you" by Johnny gill ft new edition-could see this one being good for jsu, TNST, gsu or bcu"Royalty" by young Dolph-this joint is jsu, Bama state or Talladega all the way"Wicked" by future-joint need strong Trumpets I could see su aamu tnst or alcorn rocking this"Dangerous woman" by Ariana grande-this song is aamu, tnst, and su all the way"Lake by the ocean" by Maxwell-meac band, aamu, pvamu or TNST"Halfway" by s8ty ft Lil Wayne-southern all the way I've never heard a song better for Southern"Dope" by t.i. ft Marsha ambrosius & "Timmy turner" by desiigner-idk yet would make for a cool arrangement"Love ballad" by LTD-anybody song is a easy simple arrangementWhat's your thoughts or suggestions????

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Southern has already played Halfway at this past year Bayou Classic botb and killed it. But they could've done it without S8ty there singing it.
  • Old School

I always wondered if SU had an arrangement for this, if not I believe they would knock this ballad out of the park.

YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
This reply was deleted.