You know songs that have seen there day or been played to death that really dont have the power they once did. Or that one song that a certain band plays that you wish they wouldnt anymore.

What are they and/or who plays them?

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AM SOOOOOO TIRED OF NECK ........IT SOUND GOOD BUT EVERYBODY PLAYS IT and it does not even sound like the original song anymore STOP PLAYING IT OR LEAVE IT UP TO SU AND THE OLD MILES ARRANGEMENT OH YEAH AND ASPOOOOO
We was just talkin bout that!!! So sick of NECK!! IT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN!

JGrows said:
NECK!!! throw it in the "hbcu" band vault and toss the key into the Gulf of Mexico!!!! it is trash. i have heard so many remixes, cuts, add ons, break downs, tuba solos, trumpet "screams" and versions to that CRAP it's a SHAME!!
NECK and to think some bands play it more than once per game
Truthfully speaking:

Big Ballin - song was played out in 2004. It was permissible to listen to up to 2006. Now, it just needs to die a car crashed death

S.O.S. - Honestly, I only hear high school bands still play this song.....badly.
Big Ballin came out in 99. If you're still playing it now, somebody needs to be slapped.
ALL I DO IS WIN!!! PLEASE RETIRE THIS SONG BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS, SMH!
Retire "The Star Spangled Banner" & replace it with the Black National Anthem. LoL
as much as I use to love cold hearted... got to live and let die... (live and let die by paul mca...that would be a great t-bone fanfare)
Cold hearted...
B4 I Let Go...
Can you feel it...
just songs that bands have been playing for so long that they get sloppy especialy at the high school level... my BD use to say never arr. a song the kids have already heard cause thats the way they will play it....
OMG..YES. JUST HEARING A BAND PLAY TORTURE, IS TORTURE TO MY EARS...LOL

McMain Drummajor Kaleb said:
TORTURE!
KENDRICK said:
ALL I DO IS WIN!!! PLEASE RETIRE THIS SONG BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS, SMH!

Sorry to tell you this, but tecnically that song never saw a football season, being as though it wasn't popular till around. March.

AND every football team in HBCU land will want to hear that when they win a game. Just brace yourself....you'll hear it ALL THE TIME this season.
I know that's why it needs to be retired after the 2nd or 3rd week... That gives everybody a chance to play it atleast twice... Don't get me wrong I love the song but it's gonna turn into another ESPN...
All of these songs many want retired is basically depleting many bands' book LoL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service