Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

Which Squad y’all think going to win this battle? Which captain going to bring the most heat(New material)?

Views: 17685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And many of those kids will go on to be in the band HE represents, just like they have every year , for YEARS. 

He works hard for the band and produces some quality work, but is the least humble guy Ive ever met. Unfortunately, he runs a conglomerate for the band, that probably wont go anywhere any time soon. He was smart in branding hisself as an Individual into his work for the band. So, there is no "Human Jukebox Media" without Garrett Edgerson (DaEdge).  He knows this, and thats why he has such an arrogant ego. He knows there probably won't ever been any repercussions for anything he says or does.

SUAlum11 said:

What Garrett said was highly inappropriate and unprofessional! Of course people can have there opinion but when u represent/employed by a university band in the same locale...is uncalled for.

I'm surprised he hasn't been reprimanded/suspended for this! The Human Jukebox is one of the biggest recruitment tools for the university to garner high school students

This is the problem with the organization and the leadership! If you are going to represent the organization you can't do this! It's never good for the brand. SO.... GARRETT YOU MUST EAT THE WORDS YOU CONSTANTLY SPEAK WHICH IS....NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE ORGANIZATION! THIS APPLIES TO YOU TOO!

My thoughts exactly.

SUAlum11 said:

What Garrett said was highly inappropriate and unprofessional! Of course people can have there opinion but when u represent/employed by a university band in the same locale...is uncalled for.

I'm surprised he hasn't been reprimanded/suspended for this! The Human Jukebox is one of the biggest recruitment tools for the university to garner high school students

This is the problem with the organization and the leadership! If you are going to represent the organization you can't do this! It's never good for the brand. SO.... GARRETT YOU MUST EAT THE WORDS YOU CONSTANTLY SPEAK WHICH IS....NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE ORGANIZATION! THIS APPLIES TO YOU TOO!

1The Pantherette dance style is so cringey to watch & the least bouncy Pantherette I've seen make dolls would probably be Tailyn.

2. I was going to comment something about Brianni after Mck homecoming game but I decided not to but since we are discussing her I do believe she could make the Dolls. She knows when to be smooth & when to dance big. If she continue to perfect her technique, she has great chance. 

3. Was Tylier the last dancer from Scotlandville to make dolls? I believe if KP would have continued to coach them we probably would be seeing more of them make the dolls. 

I think Tylier was which is sad cause the highsteppers have some good girls. 

Anatasia1100 said:

1The Pantherette dance style is so cringey to watch & the least bouncy Pantherette I've seen make dolls would probably be Tailyn.

2. I was going to comment something about Brianni after Mck homecoming game but I decided not to but since we are discussing her I do believe she could make the Dolls. She knows when to be smooth & when to dance big. If she continue to perfect her technique, she has great chance. 

3. Was Tylier the last dancer from Scotlandville to make dolls? I believe if KP would have continued to coach them we probably would be seeing more of them make the dolls. 

All of this.

I think Bri has a really good shot, but I'd like to see her and Scotlandville's captain as Dolls. And maybe even Nyah (LLI captain), but I think she wants to be a Stingette.

SUarchitect said:

I want Brianni on Dolls, but it's time to look to some other squads also. 

Can y’all even imagine Bri and Nyah as crabs next year?! Next year would be epic! I also think we will have enough room for 4 crabs so that would be fun!!!

Can we get a new thread please! It's Dolls vs Foxes this week

make one!

SUAlum11 said:

Can we get a new thread please! It's Dolls vs Foxes this week

I did. NEW THREAD! COME ON OVER! LOL

Jason said:

make one!

SUAlum11 said:

Can we get a new thread please! It's Dolls vs Foxes this week

ummm. buttercup.....sugarloaf.... can you put it in the DANCE thread please, so that slow bitches like me can find it? please and thanks! Have a blessed night. lol

SUAlum11 said:

I did. NEW THREAD! COME ON OVER! LOL

Jason said:

make one!

SUAlum11 said:

Can we get a new thread please! It's Dolls vs Foxes this week

NEXT time sualum11 , put a BATTLE MODE pics of THE squad & DOLLS/CAPTAIN hun, WE ARE IN straight war WITH THESE OTHER squads, WHO ARE TRYING TO dethrone US !!!
FOR THE BLACK foxes BATTLE, you GOT us looking soft !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service