Replies

• I feel it depends on what you prefer.  Here's my take on it.

Aesthetic: Dolls

Stands: Golden Girl

Field: I love both styles so I can't predict.  I love technical class but I also love kat pink poppin.

Battle of Captains: Tough because they both bring something extremely different to the table.

• Dolls ALL THE WAY that Damn Gabby has been working DYHM!! She has definitely been the underdog this season due to all the drama/backlash but this squad is proving that Dolls will always come on top.

• Zee and Gabby have both been great captains so far. I hope the dolls still put up a good battle. Even though this is homecoming I still want them to snatch edges and I cant wait to see what they wear. I hate that the Golden Girl will have to bunched up in that corner. They dance too "big" to be mushed in the stands. Wondering why Southern still has not changed the fact that putting the opposing band in that corner is so wrong lmao.

• The dolls fieldshows so far this year have been FIRE! I want them to take it up a level for Homecoming and start utilizing Camryn's stunts and flexibility before she loses it because they aren't using them. No death drops, but atleast some Aerials, walkovers, and overstretched scorpions. Her body positions are cray cray!

• This is no battle, a showcase of two VERY DIFFERENT styles.  I am a fan of both teams so looking forward to it, and I am sure they will both be very prepared.  Looking forward to seeing the dolls halftime, they are finally getting back to what made them THAT squad for years! lol but the GOLDEN GIRLS are about to come and pelvic thrust all over Mumford, and I am here for it!!!!!!

• I don’t see them staying over there I feel like they will come out to the field, and Su put bands over there so it doesn’t have an effect on ticket sales 

Anatasia1100 said:

Zee and Gabby have both been great captains so far. I hope the dolls still put up a good battle. Even though this is homecoming I still want them to snatch edges and I cant wait to see what they wear. I hate that the Golden Girl will have to bunched up in that corner. They dance too "big" to be mushed in the stands. Wondering why Southern still has not changed the fact that putting the opposing band in that corner is so wrong lmao.

Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!
    Which Squad y’all think going to win this battle? Which captain going to bring the most heat(New material)?
  • I have really been enjoying the Dolls Fieldshows this year, although the line is smaller than usual I feel like it gave them the opportunity to really pay attention to detail,energy, and ultimately looking like one on that field. You can definitely tell that Gabby has been in that doll room working and doing her doll research. I haven’t seen much about the GGs sense that Hbcu affair which left people SHOOKED, But I did see their field show and wasn’t a big fan think they should clean it up A bit more.

Whatitdosu said:

The dolls fieldshows so far this year have been FIRE! I want them to take it up a level for Homecoming and start utilizing Camryn's stunts and flexibility before she loses it because they aren't using them. No death drops, but atleast some Aerials, walkovers, and overstretched scorpions. Her body positions are cray cray!

Which Squad y’all think going to win this battle? Which captain going to bring the most heat(New material)?
  • I am here for all of the GG's stands. I am ready to be entertained by their field show. I hope they keep it clean.

Dolls, I am ready to be shooked, especially by it being their homecoming.

I am ready to be blown away. I am ready for a new uniform ( I need at least two uniform changes this game).

I am ready for all their wigs to be layed for the gawds and make up beat tf down.

I am ready for pure attitude and sex appeal realness in the stands.

I am ready to say, baybeee the dolls are back.

• Not just Camryn, but Kaylon, Micah, and Arielle are gymnst man these girls could be doing some things but they not being used!! That’s the only thing that’s making me mad you got a team full of Gymnist and it’s not even being utilized man they could really kill it even more on the field this year! 

Whatitdosu said:

The dolls fieldshows so far this year have been FIRE! I want them to take it up a level for Homecoming and start utilizing Camryn's stunts and flexibility before she loses it because they aren't using them. No death drops, but atleast some Aerials, walkovers, and overstretched scorpions. Her body positions are cray cray!

• I'm crossing my fingers we get something this weekend! I remember back in the day when Tiana use to do back flips and walk overs into leaps! We shall see tho, homecoming is upon us

louisianaboi08 said:

Not just Camryn, but Kaylon, Micah, and Arielle are gymnst man these girls could be doing some things but they not being used!! That’s the only thing that’s making me mad you got a team full of Gymnist and it’s not even being utilized man they could really kill it even more on the field this year! 

Whatitdosu said:

This reply was deleted.