Well another season has ended and Dani has left her mark but no we can only wait until Next May for our new team. Do you guys have any high school seniors that you would love to see on the Dolls? I have my eyes on Jada D. Captain of McKinley PantherettesAyana from The East St John Sugarettes and Jordyn C. Captain of the Bronco Belles✨Jadahttps://instagram.com/p/BKzBsyFjUZG/Jordynhttps://instagram.com/p/BLWgNFPBvJd/Ayanahttps://instagram.com/p/BMJqLmUgBIL/

IMG_6535.PNG

IMG_6533.PNG

IMG_6534.PNG

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Jordyn is an AMAZING dancer!!! I can definitely seem her as a doll. As well as Jada. The vets need to be on thier A game because there are alot of talented ladies trying out. I have a feeling that their are going to be 3 crabs next fall which means if all the current dolls plan on trying out again, one of them wont make it........
  • Jada and Jordyn are amazing but it's something about this Ayana girl it's like she has the "IT" factor and if one Dolls has to go i would want it to be Taylor or Taylin. Taylor is beautiful and she is a amazing dancer but if she dont make the team her presence wouldn't be miss. As for Taylin she let's being a doll get to her head and she just dances lazy in the stand and her slouching kills me 24/7 I mean all of '16 crabs out danced her all season
  • More pictures

IMG_6544.PNG

IMG_6546.PNG

IMG_6545.PNG

• Really??? Do you know Tailyn personally to say that she "lets" not "let's" being a doll get to her head?

Justhere said:
    Jada and Jordyn are amazing but it's something about this Ayana girl it's like she has the "IT" factor and if one Dolls has to go i would want it to be Taylor or Taylin. Taylor is beautiful and she is a amazing dancer but if she dont make the team her presence wouldn't be miss. As for Taylin she let's being a doll get to her head and she just dances lazy in the stand and her slouching kills me 24/7 I mean all of '16 crabs out danced her all season
    Southern University 2017-2018 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Crab Class Wishes
    Well another season has ended and Dani has left her mark but no we can only wait until Next May for our new team. Do you guys have any high school se…
  • I love Jada and I feel like it would be an injustice if she didn't make this line next year.

This Jordyn girl is absolutely GORGEOUS, and you can tell from her Insta account that she really wants this and has wanted it for quite some time.

This Ayana girl was okay based on what was presented, I'd need to see more to really impress me.

Add in Alana (former McK, current GnB) as a candidate and we're already looking at four strong and viable candidates.

If we're really talking about numbers...... I can see almost all of the '16 crabs not named Taneria not returning, depending on the field of talent that shows up this year. Micah was strong at times, but not perfect and not as well-rounded as most Dolls have been previously or currently. Taylor still has a lotttttttt of work to do to find herself as a quintessential Doll. And Gaybrielle is indisputably the weakest link of this class, so I can honestly take or leave her going into next season.

I don't think any of '15 has anything to worry about. And of course Maya is a lock (I would STILL love for Aysha to make a return to tryouts this year....... fingers and toes crossed).

• Ayana's Instagram is @yan.ce and her danced team name is @esjsugarettes
  • Yea the Ayana chick is ok.. but I'm really rooting for all the current Dolls to make it along with Jada and Jordyn and that's my team there.. Add one gold n blues and we good!!!
  • Alana. She's always given me Stingette, though.

HBCU Guy said:

11. McKinley's captain before Jada, can't remember her name but, after a year with Jonas, I know she's ready for to come for blood.
    Southern University 2017-2018 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Crab Class Wishes
    Well another season has ended and Dani has left her mark but no we can only wait until Next May for our new team. Do you guys have any high school se…
  • No spot is guaranteed. Yes, the tryouts are competitive, but we often forget to consider that life happens, too. We've seen it time and time again, even when the season is in progress. The spots are open until the team is officially announced after tryouts. However, some unforeseen circumstance could still happen. If anything, these past few seasons have taught me: the show will go on.

Now, with that said, I'd love to see Jada make it. 

• Yes. The Doll and Stingette influence are evident with the Panetherettes. Lashalln and Danielle were clearly influenced by Asia's style. I believe one of the girls is trying out for Motion next season.

HBCU Guy said:

Concur. I'm waiting to see a Pantherette go for Stingette. They have certain elements incorporated into their style.

P.H. said:

Alana. She's always given me Stingette, though.

HBCU Guy said:

11. McKinley's captain before Jada, can't remember her name but, after a year with Jonas, I know she's ready for to come for blood.
This reply was deleted.