Southern University Dancing Doll Try-Outs 2018!!!

Hey guys, I guess I'll get this started! lol. 

Dancing Doll tryouts are TOMORROW, Saturday, July 7th. What are some of yall's expectations, in terms of...

-Projected vets making the team

-Projected vets being cut

-Possible crab additions

-Squad size

-Captain Prediction

etc. 

Let's Talk!!

Views: 16933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, not Mel, huh?! Just give us the line, dangit! What is going on?

Y'all can believe all that garbage if y'all want...fake news fake news fake news!

OMG! I didn't even see the Gabby as captain part! LMAO!

ASpain9602 said:

i cant believe they cut Mel. smh. so who is gonna fill in that tail spot now? & Gabby is captain! just throw the whole team away! 

If THEY cut MEL, I'M NOT watching THE DOLLS THIS Year!!!!!
So is it confirmed whether or not Micah tried out this year? Also if Kaylon got cut or not?

Creating a brand new BandHead profile just to spread lies,like all of us thats been on this site for years cant figure it out? smh. You seriously need a life!

ASpain9602 said:

i cant believe they cut Mel. smh. so who is gonna fill in that tail spot now? & Gabby is captain! just throw the whole team away! 

Why do people still let hearsay, rumor, and speculation expressed on this forum ruffle their feathers? This happens every single time during the try-out season--people profess to have credible information from reliable sources. The only credible sources are band leadership. No one posting here knows jack. lol

....or those that were at tryouts! :)

P.H. said:

Why do people still let hearsay, rumor, and speculation expressed on this forum ruffle their feathers? This happens every single time during the try-out season--people profess to have credible information from reliable sources. The only credible sources are band leadership. No one posting here knows jack. lol

This sound so stupid.... Clearly lies...

ASpain9602 said:

We do this every year until we get a final verdict! Lol! Idk what the issue is. This is also mild chatter & tea compared to what it could be. 

I think expressing different opinions and talking about different things we would like to see in a team that we like is a good outlet. Especially when we have no idea what is going on and have no way of getting answers. Truth be told I was waiting to read and engage in some good things here on the forum. Everyone is quiet because it seems a lot of teams are being hush hush.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service