Southern University Dancing Dolls VS. Alcorn State University Golden Girls

This will be an GREAT Matchup for the AGES !!!   Who will win this years BATTLE----an continual from last year epic MATCHUP------Geaux Dolls and Go Golden Girls.   May the best team and band win----Good Luck !!!!

Views: 5385

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ms. Diana dancers stay getting beat by that Miami dance team. That Miami dance team actually knows how to dance unlike The Golden Girls. Sorry but the Golden Girls will never be respected. Sorry but your twin cousins and the Golden Girls wish they could dance in the Super Bowl and compete with the Dolls ...
Kimball Fitzgerald Thornton said:

I have twin cousins that marched in the Sounds of Dyno Mite that grew up in Shreveport. They loved their time and days at the Reservation. Who cares about dancing for an NFL Team. The only one that get respect and not like they use to are the Dallas Cowboys. The Dolls are good but sometimes technique goes out the window. People want to be entertained. Golden Girls will show you some stand drills this weekend. Not Cute Drills!!!! Ms. Diana  Hartwell of Bring It out of Jackson Mississippi has two studios that she train dancers. Not only does she teach the marching band style but others forms of dance as well. She is a big supporter of the JSettes and the Golden Girls. And for the history books, Google the Alcorn vs Southern games back in 83, 85, 87, 88 and the 90's as well and listen to the crowd and fans of Southern cheering and loving the Golden Girls. Mumford Stadium loves to see something different and entertaining. I know this because I know some Southern Alumni personally. Has Southern had any Diversity? Alcorn had the first white Golden Girl back in the 80's. She danced for three years and always entertained the Southern fans. Just check the footage. Love the HBCU World as a whole. Let the Battle Begin and the road to the SWAC Championship must go through the Reservation. Take Care!

Nothing Classy or Entertaining about this Halftime Performance. Nothing about this performance represent the Classy Women of the Dolls as you proclaim.

.....and meanwhile, I'm sitting over here, loving both the Dancing Dolls and the Golden Girls. lol Dolls are my preferred team, for sure, but there's no reason we can't appreciate both. I love the range and diversity of HBCU dancelines.

Tell that to the Madonna, Beyoncé, and the NFL. 

Nothing Classy or Entertaining about this Halftime Performance. Nothing about this performance represent the Classy Women of the Dolls as you proclaim.

I agree! Diversity Again is the Spice of Life. That is what makes the SWAC dancelines and bands great. Their individual styles and trademarks.

Did yall see WENDY WILLIAMS today ?  What colors did Ta' ronda Jones and Wendy have on today for there Holloween show ?   That's whose going to win that game on tomorrow !!!  It was conformation for me !  GEAUX JAGS .... 

Lol the Goldens Girls still haven't dance at a high profile event like the Super Bowl. You can hate all you want but the Dolls will continue to win. Sorry but the Golden Girls will be good for a Young Thug video. Everybody knows the Golden Girls can't dance.

Why do we need to go and get a WHITE GIRL to DEFINE US ???   Do Miss. State or Ole Miss DEFINE you ???  Huh Huh ???   When they're still LYNCHING and HANGING BLACK people in your own BACK YARDS ???  We SU don't need diversity when our women can look white or dam near white to become a DOLL--------NO SIR WE DONT NEED YOUR KIND !!!!!   We come in all COLORS OF THE SPECtRuM . 

I have twin cousins that marched in the Sounds of Dyno Mite that grew up in Shreveport. They loved their time and days at the Reservation. Who cares about dancing for an NFL Team. The only one that get respect and not like they use to are the Dallas Cowboys. The Dolls are good but sometimes technique goes out the window. People want to be entertained. Golden Girls will show you some stand drills this weekend. Not Cute Drills!!!! Ms. Diana  Hartwell of Bring It out of Jackson Mississippi has two studios that she train dancers. Not only does she teach the marching band style but others forms of dance as well. She is a big supporter of the JSettes and the Golden Girls. And for the history books, Google the Alcorn vs Southern games back in 83, 85, 87, 88 and the 90's as well and listen to the crowd and fans of Southern cheering and loving the Golden Girls. Mumford Stadium loves to see something different and entertaining. I know this because I know some Southern Alumni personally. Has Southern had any Diversity? Alcorn had the first white Golden Girl back in the 80's. She danced for three years and always entertained the Southern fans. Just check the footage. Love the HBCU World as a whole. Let the Battle Begin and the road to the SWAC Championship must go through the Reservation. Take Care!

EVEN WITH MISS D's HELP-----she retired from the pole too !!!
Dee Roberts said:

Lol the Goldens Girls still haven't dance at a high profile event like the Super Bowl. You can hate all you want but the Dolls will continue to win. Sorry but the Golden Girls will be good for a Young Thug video. Everybody knows the Golden Girls can't dance.

Most men and spectators during a halftime performance like to see a diverse entertaining halftime performance not Ballet mix with Hip Hop. Your own followers have criticize the Dolls this year for the lack of variety in their performances, uniforms and internal troubles this year. The 2014 Dolls were much better than the 2015 Dolls. All I am saying is changing it up sometime, entertain and STOP Always trying to be cute with an attitude. Black men really do not appreciate that from Black Women on a day to day basis. Love You Ms. Roberts there are know hard feelings because at the end of the day White People and the Corporate World Really Do Not Care about African Americans as whole because we fight each other and keep our own race down without their help. Have a Great Day and Weekend.

Lol people are only praising the Golden Girls because they suck these th last 12 years. They finally made some improvement in 2014 but you all still stealing counts and uniforms designs. Most men only like the Golden Girls because they shake their asses. The Golden Girls are known as the squad you don't take to meet your family but the squad you let be your side chick. Did you all forget how the Golden Girls was the joke of the dance world ever since 2000.

Most men and spectators during a halftime performance like to see a diverse entertaining halftime performance not Ballet mix with Hip Hop. Your own followers have criticize the Dolls this year for the lack of variety in their performances, uniforms and internal troubles this year. The 2014 Dolls were much better than the 2015 Dolls. All I am saying is changing it up sometime, entertain and STOP Always trying to be cute with an attitude. Black men really do not appreciate that from Black Women on a day to day basis. Love You Ms. Roberts there are know hard feelings because at the end of the day White People and the Corporate World Really Do Not Care about African Americans as whole because we fight each other and keep our own race down without their help. Have a Great Day and Weekend.

To be on the real the Dolls will never ought buck the Golden Girls, JSettes and never will be as good as Golden Delight!!!! Golden Delight is the all around squad in all categories Especially Uniforms and Showmanship. The Dolls are has been these days. New Squads are replacing you. Do not get upset. The Dolls will always be the Dolls but there are new squads stealing your attention.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service