Southern University Dancing Dolls VS. Alcorn State University Golden Girls

This will be an GREAT Matchup for the AGES !!!   Who will win this years BATTLE----an continual from last year epic MATCHUP------Geaux Dolls and Go Golden Girls.   May the best team and band win----Good Luck !!!!

Views: 5420

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Babygirl,

At a football game, the only people who cares about that classical form of dancing are people like you; you know what kind I'm talking about...all of you so-called dancing pros.  Variety IS indeed the spice of life.  The fact that these dance-line are different is what makes them all interesting to look at...coochie popping and all.  There's nothing wrong with you being proud of YOUR favorite dance-line, but don't criticize another dance-line because they don't get your juices flowing. 

Dee Roberts said:

If the Dolls are has been then why Sunny Delight, Settes, Golden Girls are not doing Superbowls and other high profile events. Why is KP and the Dolls Can You Stand The Rain still being retweeted on Twitter. The Dolls don't buck they actually dance. Those other squads lack formal training.Its obvious you prefer ghetto style of dancing like bucking.Bucking will not get in the NFL, NBA dance companies or major artists tours. Try bucking at Alvin Ailey dance company and see what would happen to you. Bucking is seen as ghetto and trashy.
Kimball Fitzgerald Thornton said:

To be on the real the Dolls will never ought buck the Golden Girls, JSettes and never will be as good as Golden Delight!!!! Golden Delight is the all around squad in all categories Especially Uniforms and Showmanship. The Dolls are has been these days. New Squads are replacing you. Do not get upset. The Dolls will always be the Dolls but there are new squads stealing your attention.

If we wanted to see a white school drill team, we would go watch LSU.....Dolls never been relevant in SWAC History..FACT!

Dee Roberts said:

Ms. Diana dancers stay getting beat by that Miami dance team. That Miami dance team actually knows how to dance unlike The Golden Girls. Sorry but the Golden Girls will never be respected. Sorry but your twin cousins and the Golden Girls wish they could dance in the Super Bowl and compete with the Dolls ...

I have twin cousins that marched in the Sounds of Dyno Mite that grew up in Shreveport. They loved their time and days at the Reservation. Who cares about dancing for an NFL Team. The only one that get respect and not like they use to are the Dallas Cowboys. The Dolls are good but sometimes technique goes out the window. People want to be entertained. Golden Girls will show you some stand drills this weekend. Not Cute Drills!!!! Ms. Diana  Hartwell of Bring It out of Jackson Mississippi has two studios that she train dancers. Not only does she teach the marching band style but others forms of dance as well. She is a big supporter of the JSettes and the Golden Girls. And for the history books, Google the Alcorn vs Southern games back in 83, 85, 87, 88 and the 90's as well and listen to the crowd and fans of Southern cheering and loving the Golden Girls. Mumford Stadium loves to see something different and entertaining. I know this because I know some Southern Alumni personally. Has Southern had any Diversity? Alcorn had the first white Golden Girl back in the 80's. She danced for three years and always entertained the Southern fans. Just check the footage. Love the HBCU World as a whole. Let the Battle Begin and the road to the SWAC Championship must go through the Reservation. Take Care!

Lmfaoooooo funniest thing I've read today. The fact that you're combative completely contradicts your statement.

Speedy_Gonzales said:
If we wanted to see a white school drill team, we would go watch LSU.....Dolls never been relevant in SWAC History..FACT!

Dee Roberts said:

Ms. Diana dancers stay getting beat by that Miami dance team. That Miami dance team actually knows how to dance unlike The Golden Girls. Sorry but the Golden Girls will never be respected. Sorry but your twin cousins and the Golden Girls wish they could dance in the Super Bowl and compete with the Dolls ...

I have twin cousins that marched in the Sounds of Dyno Mite that grew up in Shreveport. They loved their time and days at the Reservation. Who cares about dancing for an NFL Team. The only one that get respect and not like they use to are the Dallas Cowboys. The Dolls are good but sometimes technique goes out the window. People want to be entertained. Golden Girls will show you some stand drills this weekend. Not Cute Drills!!!! Ms. Diana  Hartwell of Bring It out of Jackson Mississippi has two studios that she train dancers. Not only does she teach the marching band style but others forms of dance as well. She is a big supporter of the JSettes and the Golden Girls. And for the history books, Google the Alcorn vs Southern games back in 83, 85, 87, 88 and the 90's as well and listen to the crowd and fans of Southern cheering and loving the Golden Girls. Mumford Stadium loves to see something different and entertaining. I know this because I know some Southern Alumni personally. Has Southern had any Diversity? Alcorn had the first white Golden Girl back in the 80's. She danced for three years and always entertained the Southern fans. Just check the footage. Love the HBCU World as a whole. Let the Battle Begin and the road to the SWAC Championship must go through the Reservation. Take Care!

They should do " BEAUTFUL MONSTER " for there Bayou Classic routine !!!

Will the Jukebox be traveling to Pine Bluff this weekend ?

No they not making the trip to Pine Bluff .

THANKS !!!

Michael Dedrick said:

No they not making the trip to Pine Bluff .

It is a disappointment to alumni and so many supporters when great band battles do not take place in the SWAC. Some are due to schools not returning the trips and others are due to financial and budget restraints. All of our HBCU's need support from the alumni and communities where they are located. We just do not have the financial resources as our PWI counterparts. We must keep praying and supporting our schools. Take Care!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service