It's Homecoming for Southern and this is the year we have seen the Black Foxes really come into their own and find their thing as a squad and the Dolls finally overcoming the drama that plagued them earlier in the season, so who do you expect to really bring it and take this win and what do you expect from each squad?

Plus, for Doll fans, if they do debut a new uniform, what would you like it to be like and what are you most excited about for this particular game?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Someone just posted a short clip of the Dolls in the Homecoming parade and Kayla was leading them

• Do you have the link?

251Observer said:

Someone just posted a short clip of the Dolls in the Homecoming parade and Kayla was leading them

Southern University Dancing Dolls vs. Prairie View A&M University Black Foxes
    It's Homecoming for Southern and this is the year we have seen the Black Foxes really come into their own and find their thing as a squad and the Dol…
  • Im not sure on how to share it, it is a personal video on one of my facebook friend's page, that he himself recorded

• Ah, okay. Thank you! 

251Observer said:

Im not sure on how to share it, it is a personal video on one of my facebook friend's page, that he himself recorded

It's Homecoming for Southern and this is the year we have seen the Black Foxes really come into their own and find their thing as a squad and the Dol…
  • Yeah , Kayla is back leading . she was leading at the pep rally yesterday too.
  • This is all so very confusing to me, So is Kayla back to being captain or is it Connor?

P.H. said:

Ah, okay. Thank you! 

251Observer said:

Im not sure on how to share it, it is a personal video on one of my facebook friend's page, that he himself recorded

• Kayla lead at the homecoming pep rally yesterday & the parade this morning .
  • My understanding of the situation is that Connor wasn't the captain, technically. She was the interim captain. She was leading in Kayla's stead because Kayla and Dani were suspended. We don't know the details because it was an in-house issue, although a few posters on this board gloat about knowing who, what, when, where, why, and how it happened. I think people are confused from all the hearsay. This just goes to show us, just wait for the organization to make a statement. 

I thought Connor leading last week was a nod to her from Kayla for holding down the fort while she was away. Also, it was sweet because it was Connor's home state. I think that's why we saw Connor lead again last week. If you watch the footage, it's clear that Kayla is still captain. She was giving a lot of direction.

251Observer said

This is all so very confusing to me, So is Kayla back to being captain or is it Connor?

P.H. said:

Ah, okay. Thank you! 

251Observer said:

• this goes to show some of you that some people DO have inside information. Cause I called this a week ago. Just sayin

• Lashalln was right
This reply was deleted.