Southern University Dancing Dolls vs. Talladega Diamonds Part 2

The Dolls and Diamonds meet again in Mobile, Alabama for the Port City Battle of The Bands. With this being Connor's hometown, we're expecting her to show out today. But who do you think is going to take the win today?VS.

Views: 1896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought that IMMEDIATELY lol

P.H. said:

Did the Diamonds uniform remind anyone else of this uniform? 

I wanted to make sure I wasn't reaching. It's a nice uniform, in my opinion. I can see why they were inspired by it.

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

Right. Now I love my Stingettes and their uniform versatility. but I wish we could get remakes of SEVERAL of Lisa's uniforms.

P.H. said:

I wanted to make sure I wasn't reaching. It's a nice uniform, in my opinion. I can see why they were inspired by it.

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

I wish the white one from MCC 2011 would be a remake.

justDANCE said:

Right. Now I love my Stingettes and their uniform versatility. but I wish we could get remakes of SEVERAL of Lisa's uniforms.

P.H. said:

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

Yes and imagine the MCC 2009 uni, that magical yellow gold one with the silver mirrors on it, I would love to see a white/silver mirror version of it.

Tierra12 said:

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

I think it reminds me of the Jsette CCC tiger print uniform more than the stingette one... Not to mention the Diamonds uniform excels both the Settes and Stingettw oringinal

I didn't like that uniform. I thought it was gaudy. I like simplicity with a hint of flair.

Tierra12 said:

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

justDANCE said:

P.H. said:

The J-settes' uniform looks inspired by this uniform, too. Seeing how Talladega is in Alabama, too. It's obvious this was an inspiration. Now, which uniform is better is a matter of preference. 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

I think it reminds me of the Jsette CCC tiger print uniform more than the stingette one... Not to mention the Diamonds uniform excels both the Settes and Stingettw oringinal

WAIT!!!!!! Wait... I thought the TC DIAMONDS UNIFORMS WERE ORIGINALLY and not  copied from other squads....    

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service