Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls 2017- 2018 Part 7: September 3, 2017 Please Hurry Up

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Views: 21755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn it, Stunt! Don't hit me with a Nippy! LOL!

Check out https://www.instagram.com/llidazzlingstarlettes/

Her name is Kennedie. Not too fond of posting these girls' personal pages. But she's on there and so is her personal IG account link. Beautiful girl. Same bright smile and smooth chocolate tone as Jada.

Stuntboi06 said:

Are we sure that's not Jada? We better start getting some blood tests done then cause they are twins fa real, like I'm serious wow striking resemblance lol

HeartOfADancer said:

That's not Jada. However, this is the girl from LLI I was looking to see as a Doll. Her name is Kennedy or something with a K, if i remember correctly.

bawhahaha sorry Heart I had too this is just to crazy!! Wow I'm still serious someone better check them out they look so much alike. But now that I really really look at her IG I can see a difference, but still just wow. Thanks for those receipts hun!

HeartOfADancer said:

Her name is Kennedie. Not too fond of posting these girls' personal pages. But she's on there and so is her personal IG account link. Beautiful girl. Same bright smile and smooth chocolate tone as Jada.

Stuntboi06 said:

Are we sure that's not Jada? We better start getting some blood tests done then cause they are twins fa real, like I'm serious wow striking resemblance lol

HeartOfADancer said:

That's not Jada. However, this is the girl from LLI I was looking to see as a Doll. Her name is Kennedy or something with a K, if i remember correctly.

I'm glad Dannie is using her magic wand again because we don't need hateration in this dancery.
So anybody has a explanation on why Jordyn page is now public.
Jordyn or Jordan?
Jordyn.The Crab

SonicBoomProductions said:
Jordyn or Jordan?
Lol!!! She looks a lot more like her in the clip! Like Stunt, when I saw the still pictures, the difference is more noticeable. Thanks for clarifying it for us H.O.A.D.!!!!!!

Stuntboi06 said:

bawhahaha sorry Heart I had too this is just to crazy!! Wow I'm still serious someone better check them out they look so much alike. But now that I really really look at her IG I can see a difference, but still just wow. Thanks for those receipts hun!

HeartOfADancer said:

Stuntboi06 said:

HeartOfADancer said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service