Replies

• WE NEED a ALL SILVER UNI with a TURBIN !!!     #andacolumbiablue/olegold

• Don't bring personal Drama to this thread and don't start rumors about these ladies or the band directors.
    Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com
  • Perfect for September
  • Before I get my hopes up, has it been confirmed April will be co-sponsoring this season?

• Even though this was a popular catalog piece, I loved it. I think UAPB girls had it also. That flap was a little weird but I'd like to see this reworked in the near future. Not this year tho...  

Dee Roberts said:

Perfect for September
    Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls 2017- 2018 Part 7: September 3, 2017 Please Hurry Up
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • With Traci Prince as the OTHER RIGHT ???

E-Tap said:

Before I get my hopes up, has it been confirmed April will be co-sponsoring this season?

Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls 2017- 2018 Part 7: September 3, 2017 Please Hurry Up
  • You guys are sleeping on Mel's potential for captain next year. Think about it, why would they bring Dannie back for a 5th rip? If they really believed in Jordan/Taylin, they would have selected one of them as captain right now. Why wait? They cant because picking one of them would solidify a 2 year captain pushing Mel out. My theory is that they want Mel, but she needs another year to really put the icing on the cake. If so, her journey to captain will be the ultimate success story and will rule headlines across HBCUs next year. Everyone will be watching!!  Everything about what just happened with this new team wont allow you to rule this theory out. Let's just sit back, enjoy this upcoming season, and watch it play out. Mark my words.

• Nah.
  • Will Mr. Haymer bring back Fanfare #2 from 1993 ?     #whenthedollskicktheirlegsupinunison

• I kinda agree. Her solo vids that she has of her dancing in the studio are amazing!

Brok said:

You guys are sleeping on Mel's potential for captain next year. Think about it, why would they bring Dannie back for a 5th rip? If they really believed in Jordan/Taylin, they would have selected one of them as captain right now. Why wait? They cant because picking one of them would solidify a 2 year captain pushing Mel out. My theory is that they want Mel, but she needs another year to really put the icing on the cake. If so, her journey to captain will be the ultimate success story and will rule headlines across HBCUs next year. Everyone will be watching!!  Everything about what just happened with this new team wont allow you to rule this theory out. Let's just sit back, enjoy this upcoming season, and watch it play out. Mark my words.

This reply was deleted.