Replies

• Damn... I see our girl Jordyn posted some pictures on ig now. I guess the rumors are true. She's no longer on dolls. Who will they replace her with?
  • Can YOU PLS GIVE this young lady a break. SHE could BE going through something ! She's just a young freshman trying TO make a better LIFE for herself...have a very blessed day AND feel it with love !!!
  • Jordyn did not quit!!!! That is all rumors!!! I don't know who started that rumor!! I repeat Jordyn did not quit!!! I'll leave it at that... They are up to something I'll just say that and they Are aware of the rumors that she quit... Theynjust shaking up the tables a lil but that's all.. But know Jordyn is still on the team.
  • AND I'm a big fan of Jordyn !!! People need TO stop with their lies AND deceit. Jordyn girl ! Let your haters BE your motivator. !!! Geaux Jordyn !!! #wearetrulyindollmodewithoutreceiptsandinstagrams
  • So traditionally the crabs have their ig accounts shut down, if she's still on the team how is it that she's the only crab to still get to post on ig and none of the others are posting???...not trying to stir things up...just trying to gain some understanding. I'm a big fan of hers so ultimately I would love for her to still be on the team
  • Because They have been aware of the rumors. 17 is locked and sealed nobody has quit and I will leave it at that. She will be strutting in the stadium in the fall with the other girls :)

251Observer said:
    So traditionally the crabs have their ig accounts shut down, if she's still on the team how is it that she's the only crab to still get to post on ig and none of the others are posting???...not trying to stir things up...just trying to gain some understanding. I'm a big fan of hers so ultimately I would love for her to still be on the team
    Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls 2017- 2018 Part 8: September 3, 2017 Please Hurry Up
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • I can't wait for this season. From the short ig clip posted with Micah, Taylor, Gabby, and Dannie I'm here for it! They ALL have refined their style (not that Dannie needed any refining ) but I'm ready for Dannie and her girls to SLAY
  • I'm confused, y'all are saying she did not quit but the Facebook group is saying that she did quit.
  • Well I just got word. Jordyn did quit. She wants to have a regular college life. Which I'm o.k with that it just sucks that she really didn't wanna try out she just did it just to be doing it. That spot could of went to another lucky young lady who really wanted it. They are sticking with the 10, they will not be doing replacements this year and I'm so fine with that.
  • Well.......
This reply was deleted.