Replies

• They ate that hip-hop feature clean up! 

• They really did, I loved the girl with the bald head in the front. 

Sugamama said:

They ate that hip-hop feature clean up! 

Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season
    Why hasn't there been a thread made for these ladies? They are one of the best dance teams out there. 
  • Do you think any Gold N Bluez dancers make any good Dancing Doll Crab Contenders? 

• YES! THE CAPTAIN, Samaria and kenndi !!!
  • Yes, all of them look like they would be great in the stands. Don't know about the filed tho. I don't know their names but the girl with the beautiful hair on the end of the front row, the tall girl with the bald head, and the captain. 

Jarrett Goer said:

Do you think any Gold N Bluez dancers make any good Dancing Doll Crab Contenders? 

Why hasn't there been a thread made for these ladies? They are one of the best dance teams out there. 
  • The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

• You know, you are right about her being a great Stingette. She reminds me of Yas!

TheStandJudge said:

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

• Her technique and style is everything and gives me Stingette!! It's a shame she is a senior already (Dance wise a shame) 

Brittany said:

You know, you are right about her being a great Stingette. She reminds me of Yas!

TheStandJudge said:

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

• I really hope Jordyn gets captain next year!

• QUEEN CONNOR has those GIRL'S on FIRE and this is HER 1ST year as SPONSOR ! I will NEVER get OVER THE QUEEN leading the DOLLS into STANFORD STADIUM U.G.A. AND EVERYBODY YELLING......THE DOLLS, THE DOLLS, THE DOLLS...........!!!
This reply was deleted.