Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

Why hasn't there been a thread made for these ladies? They are one of the best dance teams out there. 

Views: 5014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm rooting for Kennedie.

Brittany said:

I really hope Jordyn gets captain next year!

Do you mean Aniya?

TheStandJudge said:

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

Yes!! I hope I didn't spell her name wrong. I think she would be a great doll. She has sex appeal and her technique is not bad either. I'm not sure why she didn't make it this year or last season I should say. 

P.H. said:

Do you mean Aniya?

TheStandJudge said:

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

Ok, who is she? I don't know names like that. 

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

WE HAVENT HAD ANY GOLD N BLUEZ DOLL CRABS IN FOUR YEARS!

Did she try out for the Dolls? Honestly, I don't see it. She's graceful, but she oozes sultriness. I like her for the Gold 'N Bluez. I can see Trinity being a Doll, though. I enjoy watching Aniya and Trinity.

TheStandJudge said:

Yes!! I hope I didn't spell her name wrong. I think she would be a great doll. She has sex appeal and her technique is not bad either. I'm not sure why she didn't make it this year or last season I should say. 

P.H. said:

Do you mean Aniya?

TheStandJudge said:

Kennedie has the signature flowy, wavy hair. She leads at 16:15.

Brittany said:

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

My reservation with Jordyn is her attitude and swag, as it relates to this style, isn't as pronounced as some of the other girls such as Kennedie. Jordyn is Doll. It's a shame it didn't happen. 

Brittany said:

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

I can see your point!! What about Chyna? Could you see her as a doll??

P.H. said:

Did she try out for the Dolls? Honestly, I don't see it. She's graceful, but she oozes sultriness. I like her for the Gold 'N Bluez. I can see Trinity being a Doll, though. I enjoy watching Aniya and Trinity.

TheStandJudge said:

P.H. said:

Do you mean Aniya?

TheStandJudge said:

Oh yes, the girl with the beautiful hair. She is one of my favorites and I think she would be a great choice for captain as well. 

P.H. said:

Kennedie has the signature flowy, wavy hair. She leads at 16:15.

Brittany said:

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

All of the girls, besides Trinity and Jordyn, were meant for GnB. I hope Trinity makes Dolls next season. She’ll be the first Scottlandville doll since Tyelier. Samaria didn’t really stand out as much as I thought she would. Maybe it was because of her spot, but almost all of her rookie sisters out danced her this season. I believe this is kennedi’s last season since she is running for Miss Southern, so my captain hopefuls are Kendall Hall and Jordyn Celestine.

I think that's why I like them better than the Dolls, they give me more Sting than Doll. But, Jordyn, Jada, and Kaylon would have been absolutely insane together. 

P.H. said:

My reservation with Jordyn is her attitude and swag, as it relates to this style, isn't as pronounced as some of the other girls such as Kennedie. Jordyn is Doll. It's a shame it didn't happen. 

Brittany said:

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service