Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

Why hasn't there been a thread made for these ladies? They are one of the best dance teams out there. 

Views: 4992

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I would say this is a reach. I will give y’all Dani though. She has always given me a sting vibe which made me a bit nervous with the direction in 17. This shows (in my opinion) why Gabby was needed in ‘18. We got all of these new counts that are a lot more suggestive and edgier for the Dolls, but having Gabby refined the style and reeled it back in a little. I find myself appreciating her reign more and more as time passes by.

Well, to be clear, I never said the Dolls, as a whole, are looking more like Stingettes. I said Dani, specifically...and that we can agree to disagree on. But the Dolls, as a whole, I find to just be all over the place. Maybe they'll settle into something cohesive and more disciplined as the years go on, but at this point? I don't know what their "style" even really is, and I get the impression that they don't know either.

You hit it on the head (as usual). This season made it clearer than ever that they're a bit directionless, style-wise. Not sure if they were just trying to coast and make it through for the 50th, or if there is a real lack of direction from the top down.... but whatever it is, I hope we get back to setting the standard next season.

nsuking2005 said:

Well, to be clear, I never said the Dolls, as a whole, are looking more like Stingettes. I said Dani, specifically...and that we can agree to disagree on. But the Dolls, as a whole, I find to just be all over the place. Maybe they'll settle into something cohesive and more disciplined as the years go on, but at this point? I don't know what their "style" even really is, and I get the impression that they don't know either.

Better not fight from homecoming was peak doll to me, one of my favorite moments from this season. But Jada and Kaylon seem like they have an eye for detail and tradition so I’m looking forward to their time in the leadership position.

K.K. said:

You hit it on the head (as usual). This season made it clearer than ever that they're a bit directionless, style-wise. Not sure if they were just trying to coast and make it through for the 50th, or if there is a real lack of direction from the top down.... but whatever it is, I hope we get back to setting the standard next season.

nsuking2005 said:

I agree!  Homecoming was everything, this current line gave classic and modern Doll in the stands and on the field.  By far, my top two groups during the homecoming field show.

Justin S. said:

Better not fight from homecoming was peak doll to me, one of my favorite moments from this season. But Jada and Kaylon seem like they have an eye for detail and tradition so I’m looking forward to their time in the leadership position.

K.K. said:

nsuking2005 said:

He that dwells in THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH .....song of the day @scripture PSALMS 91 READ both note & day AMEN

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service