Most have said this season was pretty uneventful as a whole. I know there were weekly squad rankings, but this season is pretty much over besides Championship and Bowl games. But, I would like to know what squads you considered to be the best this season. 

Views: 4789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. J-Settes

2. Golden Delight

3. Divas

4. Dolls

5. GG's

Looking at the overall picture, I had to select the J-Settes #1. They probably are the most athletic and their entrance tops all. Props to the Divas, these ladies have leapfrogged many squads, even the squad they used to copy. The Divas have their own brand now. GG's are a force to reckon with, they just need to update their uniforms and shoes. Alumni GG's you all need to assist financially. Golden Delight, they are always tops,  what more can I say about them. The Dolls, seems like entertainment value is getting lost. Seems like the selection process has been relaxed.

GGs are fine...that is all.

Joe Moore said:

1. J-Settes

2. Golden Delight

3. Divas

4. Dolls

5. GG's

Looking at the overall picture, I had to select the J-Settes #1. They probably are the most athletic and their entrance tops all. Props to the Divas, these ladies have leapfrogged many squads, even the squad they used to copy. The Divas have their own brand now. GG's are a force to reckon with, they just need to update their uniforms and shoes. Alumni GG's you all need to assist financially. Golden Delight, they are always tops,  what more can I say about them. The Dolls, seems like entertainment value is getting lost. Seems like the selection process has been relaxed.

Let me get my last gif in for 2018! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

Related image

Joe Moore said:

1. J-Settes

2. Golden Delight

3. Divas

4. Dolls

5. GG's

DANCING BEAR , IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE WHOLE BAG OF THEM!!! BAWHAHAHA......AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND AGGIEMAN & AGGIEHEAD ! LOL AND MAY YOU ALL SHARE THE SAME BAG SMH @@@@

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service