Squad Rankings 2018

Most have said this season was pretty uneventful as a whole. I know there were weekly squad rankings, but this season is pretty much over besides Championship and Bowl games. But, I would like to know what squads you considered to be the best this season. 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The most consistent squads this season have been GD & J-settes. Both have been the top contenders in their conference. 

• THISGONBGUD.gif

• Stands: J-Settes

Field: Dancing Dolls

Team I'm most disappointed in: Stingettes

Most Improved over the years: GGs

Honorable mention: Divas 

• Best overall squad for me will have to be the Jsettes, the Golden Girls second and Dolls third. I love my stingettes, but they don’t even get an honorable mention from me this season. It was just trash.

• I think folks being to hard on Stings this year... they aren't where we expect them to be but trash? nah. We all know what the real problem is so....

Mehgan James said:

Best overall squad for me will have to be the Jsettes, the Golden Girls second and Dolls third. I love my stingettes, but they don’t even get an honorable mention from me this season. It was just trash.

Squad Rankings 2018
    Most have said this season was pretty uneventful as a whole. I know there were weekly squad rankings, but this season is pretty much over besides Cha…
  • tenor.gif?itemid=7283933

Stuntboi06 said:

THISGONBGUD.gif

Squad Rankings 2018
    Most have said this season was pretty uneventful as a whole. I know there were weekly squad rankings, but this season is pretty much over besides Cha…
  • SWAC- J-settes & GGs
    MEAC-Golden Delight
  • THE DOLLS VS ORCHESIS DANCE BATTLE!!!
  • Dancin Divas

Prancing J-Settes

Dancing Dolls

Alcorn Golden Girls

Black Foxes

Orchesis

Motion

Satin Dolls

Stingettes

Uapb Golden Girls

• I see no error, speak on it suh!

Mehgan James said:

Best overall squad for me will have to be the Jsettes, the Golden Girls second and Dolls third. I love my stingettes, but they don’t even get an honorable mention from me this season. It was just trash.

Squad Rankings 2018
This reply was deleted.