Aside from the G-Men having a horrible season so far. Im still looking forward to seeing the
World Famed vs the Marching Storm. There havent been many clips of either band and neither one has seen a SWAC band since week 1 of the season. Both bands ususlly bring it this game.

Where the PV folk at? Hell both teams suck this yr. might as well have a epic ass battle.

Views: 1935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prodigy said:

I guess, but Pv's field show was boring. 

tony said:

that didnt make sense???? so what does that make PV middle school then? . but if u were at the game you know that is not true at all. the clips are up both field shows 

Prodigy said:

If Gramblings field show can get any worse than PV's then they shouldn't even be considered a collegiate band! lol

Underage Thinker said:

Yall keep sayn Grams field show was better. The clips dont lie. Where r they? Cuz i beg to differ!

Alright Prodigy Along With You Tony And Underage Thinker Let Me Ask You Three A Question At One Time. If You All Could Have To Pick A Battle Of The Bands Winner From The Game Who Would You All Pick? I'm Gone Sit Back And Wait For You All To Answer Separately.

PV smashed Gram on the field?

somebody lied

@michael, it comes to what ppl like. Gsu had some hits in the stands pv did too some r sayin gsu was the better band from stands an field sum say pv. I think it was a draw but at this game yearly halftime usually be the w factor they both did ok. I think if it was a lil warmer both wuld done better
But gsu owned the crowd the whole halftime!! But both did decent. Imo.

Thanks Tony for answering my question.

B. Phunk ♬ said:

somebody lied

Exactly.

somebody made a comment saying gsu was sorry at teh game but if gsu took the field show and gsu was sorry what does that make PV? GSu an PV pull out all stops during this one game PV dont see many bands at all but both bands go hard at this game yearly!! it be their best shows of their season!! pv know damn well gsu is not sorry and gsu know the same about pv its a big rivalry band wise this yr was a basic state fair minus the cold weather but can either one say they were the best in the stands? NO both were choppy at times and sometimes over blowing!!  gsu an pv BOTH know they could of done bettter both of them!!! pv sound was better last yr an gsu sound way better this year!!! who blew out who noone go listen to them clips and tell me that is at either band best. NO GSU sounded better at that alabama st game i will say that. but this is what each band third performance? come on yall be real  both did decent but i saw better at thsi game 

ChrisGSU said:

B. Phunk ♬ said:

somebody lied

Exactly.
Lol these comments are funny...
To be honest we was struggling to here what GSU sorry asses was playing across the field!
All we heard was neck, I'm your baby tonight, & the fight song! Smh
That was the worst I've ever seen GSU.
& For PV field show, it was okay but it just didn't have energy to it, which is difficult when the weather is bad; but best believe PV field has forever been better than GSU so y'all can shut that up...
Ohhh and S/o to GSU sorry ass mellophones section lol that's a disappointment
If y'all call PV trumpet section thin?? Wth do you call GSU trumpet section? Rhetorical question

Well AyoSTFU How About Prairie View Not Doing A Full Field Show???? I Was Not Impressed And This Is Just Me Talking I Was Kind Of Upset When The B.O.X Did Not Do A Feature When They Play Cadences And Show Off By Themselves But I Like How They Marched In So I Guess......

AyoSTFU said:

To be honest we was struggling to here what GSU sorry asses was playing across the field!
& For PV field show, it was okay but it just didn't have energy to it, which is difficult when the weather is bad; but best believe PV field has forever been better than GSU so y'all can shut that up...

weather does have something to do with it but GSU show had energy but as i said earlier both bands could of been better both field an stands theyhad enough time to do an look an sound better/.

۞†Ðȓîžžℓє†۞ said:

AyoSTFU said:

what are you talking about? PV best show of the season be against grambling no LIE both gsu an Pv pull all stops for this game  the two of the best halftime shows be at the sfc this day you know that. and pv was not perfect abross that field either come on now. is gsu is sorry what is pv then? and i have never saw pv nor gsu ever just kill kill during halftime they both bring it. name any year i say pv got 05 halftime but wasnt by far gsu texas show was nice but pv was a tad better. but 90's to 00,01,02,03,04,06,07,08,even gsu bad yr they had a decent show in 09 2010 2011 gsu an pv both had good shows if gsu dnt perform well anywhere it will be in dallas and saturday gsu housed out minus no gemmicks this yr. ( thank god) but if u think pv was good at this game then yall were weak with txsu then cuz the sound is the same with a smaller band. but not teh best sfc i been too sorry.andhow did u hear im your baby tonight if pv an gsu both were playing atthe same time?? but its halftime that needs to be decent not just stands pv had a month to prepare an gsu had 2 weeks thats more than enough time to prepare for a game on both bands.but you can tell what band prepared for the most 

AyoSTFU said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service