State Fair Classic

Aside from the G-Men having a horrible season so far. Im still looking forward to seeing theWorld Famed vs the Marching Storm. There havent been many clips of either band and neither one has seen a SWAC band since week 1 of the season. Both bands ususlly bring it this game.Where the PV folk at? Hell both teams suck this yr. might as well have a epic ass battle.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• pv an gsu go harder on each other than their rivals su an txsu,this battle is entertaining yet unpredicable. With both schools having a long time to prepare i expect another great game an battle. This battle be all about halftime imo the two best shows of the swac be at this very game. I expect attendance to be omg due to this weekend is about to be packed two games. Pv was sounding great vs txsu gsu i cant cant say from stands but field vs bama st yall sound was cleaner an stronger, odc just need to get it together. Hope pv new bd let them stay for a fifth an both bands have new songs too. I think this game will be the judge of gsu due to ppl only saw yaall vs alcorn but minus tht march yall were straight. Good luck to both bands ill be there.
  • Yea. I went to the TxSU vs PVU game in Houston, and PV didnt sound too hot, but they were OK.

Based on the clips Ive seen, Gram is improving.

Plus you throw in an 0-5 team and a 0-4 team, and you prolly have about 25,000 there, TOPS.

• best kinda game to attend to see which team really want that first win of the season

jason said:

Yea. I went to the TxSU vs PVU game in Houston, and PV didnt sound too hot, but they were OK.

Plus you throw in an 0-5 team and a 0-4 team, and you prolly have about 25,000 there, TOPS.

State Fair Classic
    Aside from the G-Men having a horrible season so far. Im still looking forward to seeing the World Famed vs the Marching Storm. There havent been man…
  • What's Up? I Will Take Excellent Pictures And Excellent Videos From Both Bands And Drumlines. I Will Upload All Of My Pictures And Videos When I Get Home Saturday Night.

• Captain_Falcon said:

best kinda game to attend to see which team really want that first win of the season

jason said:

Yea. I went to the TxSU vs PVU game in Houston, and PV didnt sound too hot, but they were OK.

I'm Looking To See A Low Scoring Game.

State Fair Classic
    Aside from the G-Men having a horrible season so far. Im still looking forward to seeing the World Famed vs the Marching Storm. There havent been man…
  • GRAMBLING gone shock some people this weekend
  • pv record was bad for 20 yrs plus and the game still pulled 50 to 60k dallas love this game,even the katrina yr ppl showed up 30k. This game records dont matter
  • YOU PREDICTED RIGHT TOO!!! GSU KILLED THEY HALFTIME SHOW THAT "i wanna dance with somebody" and heart attack was jammin! good job gsu yall sound has really came a longg wait. bandhead wait till clips come up you can tell gsu is wroking on music 

Prodigy said:

Hopefully the game is good, regular battle imo....halftime definitely goes to Gram....pv boring. This will b my first State Fair classic, still debating on whether imma still go or just chill and wait for Murk City! Good luck to both tho

State Fair Classic
  • ....by losing the game 

ChrisGSU said:

GRAMBLING gone shock some people this weekend
    State Fair Classic
  • band not that game smh.
This reply was deleted.