STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes next season? Let’s discuss RESPECTFULLY down below. PS, how do you feel about Janae being left out of the promo video? 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Hmmm this is smart for them to do their auditions early lol.. Making sure the girls aren’t trying out for Dolls first, then going to state to tryout for Stingettes just in case if they don’t make another squad... about time they started doing this, let’s them know WHO really want to be there and just not someone using them for a last resort. I like! 

• good point you made here! Im hoping for a drama free season next year~ I got faith in the stingettes, i just know the stands and field shows are going to be great! 

• I’m here for it, it look like bri 18 maybe in the favor for captain but who knows. Also is ms Ana who is the sponsor for the honey bees also now the new sponsor for the stingettes since Courtney gone. And this trailer was me Ana idea I don’t think Janae was left out intentionally but once again who knows. If I was Janae I honestly wouldn’t even wanna be in the video...don’t use me for my likeness, when this whole season y’all really wasn’t cool with me. Also she’s moving on she’s almost outta there, if I was her I wouldn’t really be worried about anymore stingettes stuff. Ps Them comments on that asu stingettes ig page are very annoying. Like Janae already made her mark so these “fans” need to chill.

• Supposedly, they only used girls that are eligible to return in the video. 

As far as leading next year, I don't prefer neither Bri nor Milagros. Bri just isn't a strong dancer (had to sit out first games last season and this season due to choreography) and she seemed really rushed/sloppy at the game where she lead when there was only 4. Milagros just isnt discipline enough AT ALL. Great dancer, but like the quote says, she 'has the attention span of a goldfish'. I honestly can't even pick either one. I would pick Brianni over them two because either way, we are running a risk! Brianni did sit out due to choreography, but she is a solid dancer once she got the style..not the strongest, but a beast in the stands. Plus, we saw how she lead her high school team. 

• I agree. But one thing I can say about the Stingettes is that if they start 2 weeks before classes they are always prepared by the first game.

I think there will be a lot of heart broken dancers in the Summer.

louisianaboi08 said:

Hmmm this is smart for them to do their auditions early lol.. Making sure the girls aren’t trying out for Dolls first, then going to state to tryout for Stingettes just in case if they don’t make another squad... about time they started doing this, let’s them know WHO really want to be there and just not someone using them for a last resort. I like! 

Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes…
  • What happened to Courtney?

Molly said:

I’m here for it, it look like bri 18 maybe in the favor for captain but who knows. Also is ms Ana who is the sponsor for the honey bees also now the new sponsor for the stingettes since Courtney gone. And this trailer was me Ana idea I don’t think Janae was left out intentionally but once again who knows. If I was Janae I honestly wouldn’t even wanna be in the video...don’t use me for my likeness, when this whole season y’all really wasn’t cool with me. Also she’s moving on she’s almost outta there, if I was her I wouldn’t really be worried about anymore stingettes stuff. Ps Them comments on that asu stingettes ig page are very annoying. Like Janae already made her mark so these “fans” need to chill.

Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes…
  • You know what, I wouldn’t be mad if Jada got captain. If she can keep the drama to a minimum, I think the field would be fire. I love that the Stingettes are doing modern and progressive choreography. I just can’t see anyone from 18 pushing the envelope like Janae did. Jada for sure would bring it.

• I don’t think she’s returning. 

Truth_Serum said:

You know what, I wouldn’t be mad if Jada got captain. If she can keep the drama to a minimum, I think the field would be fire. I love that the Stingettes are doing modern and progressive choreography. I just can’t see anyone from 18 pushing the envelope like Janae did. Jada for sure would bring it.

• Oh dang.  I guess I don’t have a pic this year then. Lol

Mehgan James said:

I don’t think she’s returning. 

Truth_Serum said:

You know what, I wouldn’t be mad if Jada got captain. If she can keep the drama to a minimum, I think the field would be fire. I love that the Stingettes are doing modern and progressive choreography. I just can’t see anyone from 18 pushing the envelope like Janae did. Jada for sure would bring it.

• She would have definitely gave the people a show!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milagros would be my pick. For some reason, I’m not sold on Bri just yet. 

Truth_Serum said:

Oh dang.  I guess I don’t have a pic this year then. Lol

Mehgan James said:

I don’t think she’s returning. 

Truth_Serum said:

This reply was deleted.