Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes next season? Let’s discuss RESPECTFULLY down below. PS, how do you feel about Janae being left out of the promo video? 

Views: 30756

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still firmly for Jada getting it...I think she's the only one who could carry the momentum from Janae's season. I think Brianni needs another season before getting the captain spot. But who knows...if not Jada, maybe we'll see a crab-to-captain scenario again. I personally don't see it for any of the other vets up front at this point.

Also, I don't know about them moving tryouts up because honestly, I think one of their advantages is that they're able to get the strong dancers that the Dolls (for whatever inconceivable reason) pass up. But it would at least give whomever does get captain more time to adjust and prepare.

What do you all think about miss “Kay Sting” returning?

Long as she checks her attitude I'm for it. That's also with Jada long as she check that attitude I'm all for it. 

Mehgan James said:

What do you all think about miss “Kay Sting” returning?

I have a feeling they are gonna pick Bri ‘18 lol. I mean the staff at state already disliked Jada to begin with and that little social media beef most likely put the icing on the cake and gave them a reason to not let her return for a 4th. Plus, the fact that she was crying at MCC hinted that this may be her last season anyway. I’m here for an underdog getting a chance. Brianna has that fire, just needs a few past captains to help smooth her out during the summer.

So last night was Janae’s last game and she lead a little but then they made her sit out so she was watching her babies from the sideline (she didn’t even get to dance with them while they lead) anyway her babies lead the game and all ima say is 19 got it they looked good I mean they can use a little bit of work but for them to be freshman they look like vets. With camps and tryouts being early I hope after Saturday (their last game) they stick together and continue to practice together because I can see them all coming back and if the 18 stingettes are trying to make a comeback people got they work cut out. I also seen future captains in all the 19 girls like I said they just gotta keep working.

Why did they have her sit out?

Who is they?

Molly said:

So last night was Janae’s last game and she lead a little but then they made her sit out so she was watching her babies from the sideline (she didn’t even get to dance with them while they lead) anyway her babies lead the game and all ima say is 19 got it they looked good I mean they can use a little bit of work but for them to be freshman they look like vets. With camps and tryouts being early I hope after Saturday (their last game) they stick together and continue to practice together because I can see them all coming back and if the 18 stingettes are trying to make a comeback people got they work cut out. I also seen future captains in all the 19 girls like I said they just gotta keep working.

They season over already?  Amber basketball season seem like it lasted forever lol so many videos from that season.

my bad dr.o (I just say they when I honestly don’t care to put a name)sorry

Peachyp said:

Who is they?

Molly said:

Baby, some of them girls from 19’ just got the IT factor! I just didn’t see it for 18 leading. I prefer 18’ on the field.

Based on the videos of the girls leading in Janae's stead, the highlights were Amari, Daija, Alexus, and Charleese for me. Brianni has it; however, when she led, she was trying to deliver slay instead of just giving doing it, which is the primary disqualifier for Milagros for me. Brianni has the confidence and power, but when she doesn't take her time and let it organically flow, it's rushed. I wasn't convinced with her leading, which is disappointing because she's been killing it behind Janae, especially during the basketball season. 

Nyah is awkward. I can't tell if she's incredibly versatile, or if, as a dancer, she just doesn't have any identity. It always looks forced with her to me. I think Brianni and Nyah need more time conditioning and evolving within the style.

You thought Nyah was awkward?  I thought she was great.  I agree with the rest of your sentiments.  

P.H. said:

Based on the videos of the girls leading in Janae's stead, the highlights were Amari, Daija, Alexus, and Charleese for me. Brianni has it; however, when she led, she was trying to deliver slay instead of just giving doing it, which is the primary disqualifier for Milagros for me. Brianni has the confidence and power, but when she doesn't take her time and let it organically flow, it's rushed. I wasn't convinced with her leading, which is disappointing because she's been killing it behind Janae, especially during the basketball season. 

Nyah is awkward. I can't tell if she's incredibly versatile, or if, as a dancer, she just doesn't have any identity. It always looks forced with her to me. I think Brianni and Nyah need more time conditioning and evolving within the style.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service