Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes next season? Let’s discuss RESPECTFULLY down below. PS, how do you feel about Janae being left out of the promo video? 

Views: 30793

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

IT is a he? Wow I thought they were a she lol

Mehgan James said:

This is random, but I found out the identity of the person I call IT, and now I see why he hates Janae LMAO. Congrats to Janae again. And congrats to the new captain and “new” sponsor of the stingettes. If Rona moves out the way, this years squad will snatch wigs again!! Going to be an epic season. 

Is it that boy that was screaming Jada in the videos from the first game? 

Mehgan James said:

This is random, but I found out the identity of the person I call IT, and now I see why he hates Janae LMAO. Congrats to Janae again. And congrats to the new captain and “new” sponsor of the stingettes. If Rona moves out the way, this years squad will snatch wigs again!! Going to be an epic season. 

UHHGG, I would hope not! I can't see Jada being captain if she's back. Wasn't she the reason Jada didn't dance in 18?

Dee Malik said:

“New”? Don’t tell me Bridgette back 

I hope Lisa is back, but that’s just wishful thinking lol

Chile why the folks always come up here saying “they heard” and wont gives names. Yall be lying and don't know anything like the rest of us. If u knew the name of who the captain and sponsor was. Chile bye. You would say it. Nobody knows your identity. So why hide what you know. Stop with the games

Maybe because I dont know the backstory of what all goes on behinf the scenes, idk, but I liked Bridgett. Thry appeared more disciplined and technical under her imo. She didnt bother me as a coordinator, but I dont know who to compare her to since I started watching the Stingettes during her time.

Asia would be perfect though, especially hearing how firm she i

Why was Nyah and Brianni beefing?

In my head idk why I feel like one chose to side with Jada and the other with Janae 

Buck Down said:

Probably because Nyah got so much attention this season

Buck Down said:

I hate that they may not be getting along. I hope that they can patch it up. I’m looking forward to both of them returning if we get to enjoy a fall season.

Brittany said:

Probably because Nyah got so much attention this season

Buck Down said:

Let’s start a new discussion. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service