Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes next season? Let’s discuss RESPECTFULLY down below. PS, how do you feel about Janae being left out of the promo video? 

Views: 30793

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So Morgan Williams did a interview with Janae on his YouTube page and it was really good she gave us some info on her season, y’all should go check it out. 

It was really good!!! I got a bit more of an understanding from her. I loved when she said she had a book of things she wanted to do and how she said she wanted  her season  to go.  She said she gonna leave the book for the next captain. That was dope to me. 

Molly said:

So Morgan Williams did a interview with Janae on his YouTube page and it was really good she gave us some info on her season, y’all should go check it out. 

Meghannnnnnnnn

Well, wait until you all find out who put in captain letters.... lol. 

I’m so excited and nervous lol
StingetteFan said:

K Sting? any of the 19 crabs?

StingetteFan said:

Lol oh God please spill the tea honey 

StingetteFan said:

Chile.......

StingetteFan said:

Are they going to follow the original rule that they had to be on the team the year prior or are they switching it up? 

StingetteFan said:

They should, because it would be tragic to let the awkward girl from 17 come back and get it. This team will forever have drama overshadow, their amazing seasons. All because leadership is messy and vindictive. I’m prepared to not support next season, if ole girl gets it. I would rather have Bri leading. Also, we all know little miss Nyah wants it, but she had a lot she should work on first..... I heard there’s a strong possibility, that the girl from 16 will get it. 

Army Chic said:

Are they going to follow the original rule that they had to be on the team the year prior or are they switching it up? 

StingetteFan said:

Yes?

Molly said:

Meghannnnnnnnn

From what I know, alll ima say is.... y’all will see when y’all see and as for drama goes they will try they best to keep everything in house if there is any but honestly Everyone who is coming back is cool with one another (there maybe some rule changes when it comes to social media) however there definitely is some fuel changes in the org as a whole this past season will be used as an example from here on out and for sponsor well... all I will say about that is you can either play the big sister role or strictly play the sponsor role but word Through the grape vines dr.o don’t want the sponsor  or team to be put in a situation like this past season so changes will come...also since the honey bees are his legacy and they are getting more and more exposure, there will be much more focus and investing into them....that’s all I got that I’m willing to share with y’all for now. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service