Stingettes are holding their auditions in June of this year. Who do you want to see leading next season? What do you want to see from the Stingettes next season? Let’s discuss RESPECTFULLY down below. PS, how do you feel about Janae being left out of the promo video? 

Views: 30797

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

ohh also Morgan is putting up his interview with milly tomorrow 

I’m pretty sure they will BUT who knows what O may pull. 

Army Chic said:

Are they going to follow the original rule that they had to be on the team the year prior or are they switching it up? 

StingetteFan said:

Well, wait until you all find out who put in captain letters.... lol. 

How would y’all feel if Dr.O asked Bridgette to come back and be coordinator? 

Hypothetically speak!! 

I wouldn’t be here for it but the stingettes need a sponsor and these other sting alumni’s don’t seem to want it. I’ll give it to Bridgette that she did spot messy individuals. She was messy her damn self so of course she could spot them. She doesn’t need to decide on the uniforms because majority of the uniforms under her were trash. I’ll be here for Bridgette if she isn’t with her past bs.

Anatasia1100 said:

Hypothetically speak!! 

WE DONT WANT THE WICKED WITCH IF THE EAST BACK. No thank you! LOL 

Anatasia1100 said:

Hypothetically speak!! 

Minus Yas season, Bridgett seemed good with the training of the Stingettes. It seemed like she pushed that confidence out of them. 

I cringe so much watching these newer Stingettes. The only one that has the form down how I personally like is Amari and this seems to be her last year.

I think they need a coordinator like Bridgett and a captain like Jada because I know they would get it together under her. They got it together under her in the march out.

Come on Bridgett and Jada *crosses fingers*

bridgette the bandit denied Amari 3 years in a row and that’s your fav but you wouldn’t mind brisgette coming back. Make it make sense. That woman has a evil way about her. I have dealt with those vindictive manipulative types all my life and can spot em a mile away. That woman needs to stay gone.

no we the people want scratch that NEED LISA MF PORTER . Lisa would cap you up in her fabulous uniform quick . And she had the girls looking cohesive and polished. Bridgette teams never looked as sensual or polished always looked rough wit bad wigs and bad uniforms. And then they be half nervous cause Bridgette and O staring them down while they dance. Creepy leadership. 

Somebody call Lisa rn

Y’all am I tripping, or did Janae not have her girls together this season? Am I tripping or did Courtney not have the team together this season? Let me know if I missed something. From there being drama when bridgette was the sponsor to horrrible uniforms. DID I MISS SOMETHING? Oh okay....

You not missing a damn thing lol. The only things that was bad about ‘19 season was the fact that Stingette business/drama became public. Uniforms, stands, field-shows and marches were all good enough to dub this as being a comeback season for the Stingettes. 

Mehgan James said:

Y’all am I tripping, or did Janae not have her girls together this season? Am I tripping or did Courtney not have the team together this season? Let me know if I missed something. From there being drama when bridgette was the sponsor to horrrible uniforms. DID I MISS SOMETHING? Oh okay....

I dont think Janae had a team like Asia or Amber. She didnt have the girls together that way. 

There were so many missed "moments" because the team was not on the same page, especially at the end of performances with them sit downs. They were hardly ever on the same page. The only crab that gave me "Stingette" was Amari. So many other girls needed work in so many other areas imo. 

THANK YOU!!! Sometimes people are so blinded by their dislike for a person, that they can’t give props; where they are do. Truly hate to see it, lol. 

Anatasia1100 said:

You not missing a damn thing lol. The only things that was bad about ‘19 season was the fact that Stingette business/drama became public. Uniforms, stands, field-shows and marches were all good enough to dub this as being a comeback season for the Stingettes. 

Mehgan James said:

So I've been seeing Asia post a lot about her time at ASU and being a Stingette lately. How would y'all feel about her making a return but as coordinator?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service