Replies

• I just want Tey and Asia to work with Mitchell to clean it up a little during the break, so she can come back for that Captain spot next year. I'm still not feeling as though Amber is going to really bring anything extra as a captain. She just blends into the background. She's a good ace.

• They did good.  I'm looking forward to the AAMU game Saturday.  I know they gonna show out 4 sure and most likely will go full glam

• I personally think that Mitchell pounded the entire squad's kat pink ruthlessly with the exception of Courtney and maybe Tey.  Mitchell went in.  I will say she needs to clean it up though.  She's very entertaining to watch.

• LMBO Not pounded the entire squad kat pink! Mitchell did very well, Tey ATE tf out of Digits and Confidence too.

Christopher said:

I personally think that Mitchell pounded the entire squad's kat pink ruthlessly with the exception of Courtney and maybe Tey.  Mitchell went in.  I will say she needs to clean it up though.  She's very entertaining to watch.

STINGETTES Basketball Game
  • and did.

OqfoxN.gif18816.gif

justDANCE said:

LMBO Not pounded the entire squad kat pink! Mitchell did very well, Tey ATE tf out of Digits and Confidence too.

Christopher said:

I personally think that Mitchell pounded the entire squad's kat pink ruthlessly with the exception of Courtney and maybe Tey.  Mitchell went in.  I will say she needs to clean it up though.  She's very entertaining to watch.

• I Agree...Mitchell is IT!

Christopher said:

• Mitchell is very EXTRA, and at the same time can be very SLOPPY.

• I LIKE ALL 3 !!!    use them ALL !!    Denise, from JSTANK said they can use 1 from ASU !    #needing1captbadly    #ok

• Amber's still my choice, but who knows how or if those chances have been affected by this year's happenings. I stand behind my assertion that Amber as captain would completely transform this squad in every conceivable area, a la Asia Year 2.

Mitchell has gotten a lot sloppier since the return of the other vets, almost as if she's trying to outdance or prove herself against the other girls. Sttill wouldn't mind her as captain, she's a strong second choice for me.

Kaneika...... I love her unpredictability and the randomness of her count selection. But she's yet to master the necessary dynamics between the uptempos, midtempos, and the ballads.... probably her only deficiency. I could see her up front but I think she can benefit from another year on the squad.

Courtney is PERFECT, I really wish we could get another year out of her. She would honestly be the most perfect choice for this squad moving forward with both field and stands (in what's gonna be, regrettably, another rebuilding year).

Absolutely no comment on ShaDiamond as captain..... praying without ceasing that doesn't happen.

• Im sorry but I just can't JSMH  Amber is good on the field, but her performance up front has left much to be desired. it just comes off as lazy.  Its like she is restricting herself for some reason.

Now other than that, I can agree with one thing, Courtney would be an awesome choice, I wish she had a full year tbh.

K.K. said:

Amber's still my choice, but who knows how or if those chances have been affected by this year's happenings. I stand behind my assertion that Amber as captain would completely transform this squad in every conceivable area, a la Asia Year 2.

This reply was deleted.