Views: 8493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't be dissatisfied with Amber, but I'd like to see some enthusiasm from her. It seems like she's just coasting at times, and it's underwhelming. She has IT. I'd like her to consistently dance like that's where she wants to be and what she wants to be doing. 

3rdWardTiger said:

I think Amber deserves it. She's easy on the eyes, experienced, can dance, and she's well liked. I'm going to be mad and throw a whole bunch of shade if she doesn't get it.

If she brings that bih that showed up at the MMH Picnic and the Black and Gold game the entire season, then I'd be here for it...
P.H. said:

I wouldn't be dissatisfied with Amber, but I'd like to see some enthusiasm from her. It seems like she's just coasting at times, and it's underwhelming. She has IT. I'd like her to consistently dance like that's where she wants to be and what she wants to be doing. 

3rdWardTiger said:

I think Amber deserves it. She's easy on the eyes, experienced, can dance, and she's well liked. I'm going to be mad and throw a whole bunch of shade if she doesn't get it.

She was giving honey, danger, and boss at the picnic last year, too, but I think she had some help from that henny and apple juice. rofl

justDANCE said:

If she brings that bih that showed up at the MMH Picnic and the Black and Gold game the entire season, then I'd be here for it...
P.H. said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Exactly

P.H. said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Why not some hen and alazai ?

I think that Amber being up front will put a fire under her.  She will be the official face of the organization so that alone will keep her hyped and ready at all times.

It'a easy to fade into oblivion when you're in the background wishing you was up front.  As we all saw at the picnic, when she's up front she's lit and looks more "sensational"

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service