Stingettes vs JSETTES

This is the battle that EVERYONE has been waiting for. While there has been talk about ASU not traveling to the game (hope that is not the case), who do you think will come out on top. Both of these squads are at the top of their game! Being a fan of both, this is going to be a hard one to call.UniformsFieldStandsLet's discuss below like MATURE adults

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stands-Stings
    Uniforms-Stings. Although the J-settes have upgraded their uniforms here lately.
    Field-J-settes
  • My preference is for the J-settes, but I appreciate what the Stingettes bring.  I'm sure they'll both slay in their own unique ways.

• I PRAY THAT THEY GO AND SOMEONE RECORDS THE STINGETTES!!!!!! IF THE STINGETTES DO A RAMP I AM GOIN TO BE FINISHED!!6663374500?profile=original

• stands- can go either way if the jsettes continue to work on those new stands
    Uniforms- either way if they both wear something exotic
    Field- go to the jsettes
  • I hope they go! I'm already disappointed about MCC being cut short,

Both Asia and Dom are POWERHOUSES, something that they both have in common is their unpredictablity. You never quite know what they are gonna do or pull off next!
    M-on the chest said:

I PRAY THAT THEY GO AND SOMEONE RECORDS THE STINGETTES!!!!!! IF THE STINGETTES DO A RAMP I AM GOIN TO BE FINISHED!!6663374500?profile=original

Stingettes vs JSETTES
    This is the battle that EVERYONE has been waiting for. While there has been talk about ASU not traveling to the game (hope that is not the case), who…
  • i can just see asia doin a sexy ass ramp

justDANCE said:

I hope they go! I'm already disappointed about MCC being cut short,

Both Asia and Dom are POWERHOUSES, something that they both have in common is their unpredictablity. You never quite know what they are gonna do or pull off next!
    M-on the chest said:

I PRAY THAT THEY GO AND SOMEONE RECORDS THE STINGETTES!!!!!! IF THE STINGETTES DO A RAMP I AM GOIN TO BE FINISHED!!6663374500?profile=original

Stingettes vs JSETTES
    This is the battle that EVERYONE has been waiting for. While there has been talk about ASU not traveling to the game (hope that is not the case), who…
  • Uniforms - Stingettes
    Field - J-Settes
    Stands - J-Settes

• Uniform - Stingettes
    Field - Stingettes
    Stand - Stingettes
  • I just asked Bridgette again and even though she probably won't get to me until late EVERYBODY CROSS EVERYTHING AND PRAY

• That would be everything lol

M-on the chest said:

Stingettes vs JSETTES
This reply was deleted.