This is the battle that EVERYONE has been waiting for. While there has been talk about ASU not traveling to the game (hope that is not the case), who do you think will come out on top. Both of these squads are at the top of their game! Being a fan of both, this is going to be a hard one to call.

Uniforms
Field
Stands
Let's discuss below like MATURE adults

Views: 6302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like, if the stingettes would have came the jsettes would have ate them up in stands... Dom did that tonight, it would have been a great battle but jsettes killed

Dom came for blood in that rain. She did not hold back at all.

Dom and this damn bob!!!! I cannot!

Lmao you know what

M-on the chest said:
lets be honest lol ANYBODY can slay kentrell lol BUT lowad i hope the mrupc man recorded!!!

This video is so cute/hilarious to me. 

you know its the truth lol

Mehgan James said:

Lmao you know what

M-on the chest said:
lets be honest lol ANYBODY can slay kentrell lol BUT lowad i hope the mrupc man recorded!!!

I am not too sure about that... Yes, the J-settes provided great energy and excitement, but from a performance presentation standpoint, no the J-settes would have not.... The J-settes have come a long way, and they have impressed the hell out of me, given the interruptions and limited perpetration time going into the opening of the season... Dom has truly displayed her excellent leadership skills... No doubt, the J-settes will enter into next season controlling, but this season has totally been of restructuring and rebuilding.

On the other hand, the Stingettes have a seasoning that is unmatched, and the squad's entire presentation, confidence level, strength and overall appeal slays... Keep in mind that most of the Stingettes dance/perform outside of the band, most of them are in the theater arts department at ASU, and within the dance company at ASU... Therefore, their ability to present is apparent.

Morgan Williams said:

I feel like, if the stingettes would have came the jsettes would have ate them up in stands... Dom did that tonight, it would have been a great battle but jsettes killed

I swear you give some of the best responses on this site lol. I agree with you 100%, I just wish Dom was captain under different circumstances. I'm glad she been able to do such a great job given the circumstances she's had to deal with. There aren't many captains among dance lines who've had to deal with the same amount of adversity Dom has faced. The only captain that comes to mind would be Afrachanna in 98', when half her squad was replaced mid season; Or even the Stingettes  in 2010. Jordan was only a second year vet dealing with a squad full of crabs. Even though Vicki came back, I'm sure that had to be challenging to go from a crab to a captain with a new squad. Some captains would fold under these kinds of pressures. Lord knows what kind of mental stress these they go through.

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

I am not too sure about that... Yes, the J-settes provided great energy and excitement, but from a performance presentation standpoint, no the J-settes would have not.... The J-settes have come a long way, and they have impressed the hell out of me, given the interruptions and limited perpetration time going into the opening of the season... Dom has truly displayed her excellent leadership skills... No doubt, the J-settes will enter into next season controlling, but this season has totally been of restructuring and rebuilding.

On the other hand, the Stingettes have a seasoning that is unmatched, and the squad's entire presentation, confidence level, strength and overall appeal slays... Keep in mind that most of the Stingettes dance/perform outside of the band, most of them are in the theater arts department at ASU, and within the dance company at ASU... Therefore, their ability to present is apparent.

Morgan Williams said:

Now you said that... Afrachanna is the perfect example... Yes Sir, Dr. Liddell cut that entire line in 1998, after that SU game, and added 8-9 new girls, mid season... And yes, Jordan really stepped up to the plate in 2010, as Stingette captain, though she was not interested in holding that position at all, she pushed right on through and the Stingettes had a good season.

Tristan Parson said:

I swear you give some of the best responses on this site lol. I agree with you 100%, I just wish Dom was captain under different circumstances. I'm glad she been able to do such a great job given the circumstances she's had to deal with. There aren't many captains among dance lines who've had to deal with the same amount of adversity Dom has faced. The only captain that comes to mind would be Afrachanna in 98', when half her squad was replaced mid season; Or even the Stingettes  in 2010. Jordan was only a second year vet dealing with a squad full of crabs. Even though Vicki came back, I'm sure that had to be challenging to go from a crab to a captain with a new squad. Some captains would fold under these kinds of pressures. Lord knows what kind of mental stress these they go through.

Morgan Williams said:

He gives the BEST responses! Be feeling like I'm reading an editorial or something lol

Tristan Parson said:

Morgan Williams said:

Honestly and truly I feel we will never truly know what the outcome of this game would have been. Last year it was set that the Sting would def overtake the Settes and would shut them down, however Tierra came with a vengeance and closed it out with a bang. I understand that the vets were kicked off at the beginning of the year, but honestly this years squad has been more consistent and than last years. So while they may be rebuilding they are still doing the darn thing. Not many squads can go through what they went through this year and still produce and take down squads. So really thinking about it this one is not so easy to say who would have took what, I still think Dom and the girls would have been ready, but as far as a winner I guess we will never know until next year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service