Ok Dolls Fans.

Who do you all think will get the SU doll captain position OR who do you all think deserves the spot?

My First pick would be Taneria and my Second pick would be Jada or Kaylon! However, we all know that the band director has a history of picking the least speculated person. 

What's yall opinion?

Views: 33789

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Tailyn,Taylor and the band at the AKA regional conference. 

You're smoking rocks. Dawnielles strut is fluid and energetic.  The current strut is staccato and not cohesive.  Everybody is doing their own variation of it.  

Alicia Wax said:

Y’all are so damn delusional in this thread. That strut she did is no different than what has been shown recently lol cut it out. It actually looksd just like Searra’s.

TAILYN FOR CAPTAIN, IF SHE COMES BACK

I'd love for the strut to be staccato and theatrical. like, when they hit the necessary points when strutting

Yes. Yes. Yes!
honrae rokermore said:

TAILYN FOR CAPTAIN, IF SHE COMES BACK

OMFG!!!!!! It’s official! Bri will be going to SOUTHERN!!!! Yes Lawd! 

I mean... who already didn’t know this... It was pretty much obvious before she even took her senior pics where she was goin...

Alicia Wax said:

OMFG!!!!!! It’s official! Bri will be going to SOUTHERN!!!! Yes Lawd! 

This was a snooze fest... which really solidified my decision on why she shouldn’t be captain. Maybe Tailyn if she would’ve stayed but def not Taylor.. I promise if they make this girl captain because of these letters she wearing I’m not watching Dolls PERIOD!!! We know Ked a alpha and Akai is a aka! Chile they bet not pull it! But this was  cute for the lil Aka regional or whatever it was they had goin on in the city. But Tailyn should’ve led just my opinion. 

GAPeach said:

Didn’t someone say that supposedly TPTB didn’t want a Greek captain for whatever reason? This was before the new leadership but I remember something about that. 

louisianaboi08 said:

This was a snooze fest... which really solidified my decision on why she shouldn’t be captain. Maybe Tailyn if she would’ve stayed but def not Taylor.. I promise if they make this girl captain because of these letters she wearing I’m not watching Dolls PERIOD!!! We know Ked a alpha and Akai is a aka! Chile they bet not pull it! But this was  cute for the lil Aka regional or whatever it was they had goin on in the city. But Tailyn should’ve led just my opinion. 

GAPeach said:

Yea But new leadership and sponsor now. Kedrick is really not hands on with the dolls like Haymer was as you can tell from this past season. Kedrick care more about his band, honestly even though the band director makes the decision who gets captain I wouldn’t be surprised if told Akai to make that decision for him in the fall. But who knows hell they haven’t even made an announcement on when Doll tryouts are which goes to show it’s the least thing on their minds. This time last year Haymer made sure Doll tryouts were announced right after Mardi Gras. Kedrick just doesn’t care about that lol, This has been also been told by Jukes as well, he’s not as passionate about the girls than he is the band. But he is more strict when it come to his band him and Brian, pretty much what they say go! They don’t change their minds at all about something nor do they care what we think or get mad about. 

GAPeach said:

Didn’t someone say that supposedly TPTB didn’t want a Greek captain for whatever reason? This was before the new leadership but I remember something about that. 

louisianaboi08 said:

GAPeach said:

Alright someone start us a fresh thread. This one is miles long.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service