Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

Views: 10536

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Think and use common sense here. No one is above reproach on social media, no one.

nsuking2005 said:

...and that's also trash and should stop happening, so IDK what kinda point you're trying to make here lol

DancingBear said:

STOP, whining so much! Even Beyonce's daughter, Blue Ivy, a child, receives comments that are unfavorable.

Truth_Serum said:

No one is interested in his messy videos !

It’s easy to say that behind a hidden profile.   And what you said still doesn’t make sense.  

DancingBear said:

Think and use common sense here. No one is above reproach on social media, no one.

nsuking2005 said:

...and that's also trash and should stop happening, so IDK what kinda point you're trying to make here lol

DancingBear said:

STOP, whining so much! Even Beyonce's daughter, Blue Ivy, a child, receives comments that are unfavorable.

Truth_Serum said:

I think it is extremely sad and telling that you feel an 8 year old CHILD should be a target for bullying and online trolling.

DancingBear said:

nsuking2005 said:

DancingBear said:

Truth_Serum said:

Y'all...this person is delusional. OMG! It just continues to get worse.

How are y'all not seeing the issues with this? Yes, we discuss things here. But you have to already be in the know or search to find bandhead discussions and engage. If you watch band videos on YouTube at all, this trash is going to be suggested to you. There are people who enjoy band culture and do not know these squads and girls by name and now things that weren't in the public eye are being made mainstream. This shit is not for public consumption. I don't care how much some people idolize them or view them as celebs, they are NOT! I hate it even more because some of these guys are jealous and this is their way of attaching themselves to these ladies' brand and fanfare. It's the closest they will ever get to actually being on the team...all they ever will have is the tea and never a spot. I don't even know how or if I would approach this as a coach/sponsor. I'm so glad all this wasn't around when I was in undergrad. But it's still just as upsetting to me because I mentor and train with plenty of young ladies who are hoping for a spot on various teams. The things they go through and eventually overcome as dancers are not for tea and entertainment. This is just sick to me. The audacity to call this journalism and generate revenue off these teams business is just...UGH!

Everything about these queens are messy. 

HeartOfADancer said:

How are y'all not seeing the issues with this? Yes, we discuss things here. But you have to already be in the know or search to find bandhead discussions and engage. If you watch band videos on YouTube at all, this trash is going to be suggested to you. There are people who enjoy band culture and do not know these squads and girls by name and now things that weren't in the public eye are being made mainstream. This shit is not for public consumption. I don't care how much some people idolize them or view them as celebs, they are NOT! I hate it even more because some of these guys are jealous and this is their way of attaching themselves to these ladies' brand and fanfare. It's the closest they will ever get to actually being on the team...all they ever will have is the tea and never a spot. I don't even know how or if I would approach this as a coach/sponsor. I'm so glad all this wasn't around when I was in undergrad. But it's still just as upsetting to me because I mentor and train with plenty of young ladies who are hoping for a spot on various teams. The things they go through and eventually overcome as dancers are not for tea and entertainment. This is just sick to me. The audacity to call this journalism and generate revenue off these teams business is just...UGH!

Are you dense or just plain dumb and illiterate? Did you comprehend what you read? You just messy or maybe, all of the above! lol

Let me say this on a kindergarten level, maybe, you can comprehend? Beyonce, Majic Johnson and Dwayne Wade have kids that have been targets on social media. Never once did I say "kids should be attacked."

No one is immune to trolling/bullying on social media, it happens to kids, teenagers, adults and senior citizens! Reading is fundamental. Think before you post sometime, don't be so dayum emotional! I'm done! Have at it!

MusicFan35 said:

I think it is extremely sad and telling that you feel an 8 year old CHILD should be a target for bullying and online trolling.

DancingBear said:

nsuking2005 said:

DancingBear said:

Truth_Serum said:

You made the comment that even Blu Ivy gets negative news, and you then further mitigated it by saying "no one is above reproach". Now, you're saying something different? 

Make it make sense. lmao. And if you focus more of providing reasonable and substantive commentary, and less on cussing and going off, you can actually make a clear point.

What ARE you tryna say, dear?

DancingBear said:

Are you dense or just plain dumb and illiterate? Did you comprehend what you read? You just messy or maybe, all of the above! lol

Let me say this on a kindergarten level, maybe, you can comprehend? Beyonce, Majic Johnson and Dwayne Wade have kids that have been targets on social media. Never once did I say "kids should be attacked."

No one is immune to trolling/bullying on social media, it happens to kids, teenagers, adults and senior citizens! Reading is fundamental. Think before you post sometime, don't be so dayum emotional! I'm done! Have at it!

MusicFan35 said:

DancingBear said:

nsuking2005 said:

DancingBear said:

Truth_Serum said:

Yeah, the time for trying to be “politically correct” has passed at this point. These men really are messing it up for the women and men who aren’t doing this BS. You hit the mail on the MF’ing head! All the spamming videos of them throwing counts, dissecting teams and the girls in vids, making shirts, stalking them to get footage, calling them their good sis, bestie and family all over a couple of DMs and his, etc. IS TOO MUCH! Definitely trying to live through them. 

Peachyp said:

Everything about these queens are messy. 

HeartOfADancer said:

DancingBear is correct here and did not contradict his/her self. It’s the internet and people will criticize, talk about, admire whoever they want. Whether it’s right or not is a completely different subject. I don’t think it’s fair for these women to be judged and have a whole YouTube channel dedicated to gossiping about their lives, but it is what it is. It’s no one’s job to handle this other than Akai and staff. Unfortunately, I don’t think there is anything they can do. 

MusicFan35 said:

You made the comment that even Blu Ivy gets negative news, and you then further mitigated it by saying "no one is above reproach". Now, you're saying something different? 

Make it make sense. lmao. And if you focus more of providing reasonable and substantive commentary, and less on cussing and going off, you can actually make a clear point.

DancingBear said:

MusicFan35 said:

DancingBear said:

nsuking2005 said:

DancingBear said:

Truth_Serum said:

Thanks Jackson for the lifeline. I like your style and intellectual prowess.

Jackson said:

DancingBear is correct here and did not contradict his/her self. It’s the internet and people will criticize, talk about, admire whoever they want. Whether it’s right or not is a completely different subject. I don’t think it’s fair for these women to be judged and have a whole YouTube channel dedicated to gossiping about their lives, but it is what it is. It’s no one’s job to handle this other than Akai and staff. Unfortunately, I don’t think there is anything they can do. 

MusicFan35 said:

DancingBear said:

MusicFan35 said:

DancingBear said:

nsuking2005 said:

DancingBear said:

Truth_Serum said:

Well you cant bring back Glam if the girls that are trying out aren't glamorous, and the glam girls aren't making it due to them not being able to do a simple turn lol.Classy? umm they are still that, but actually dance as if its a new decade versus an old one... The dolls are actually picking talent versus looks nowadays, The pretty girls at Southern aren't the good dancers anymore like how it was back in the day! I've seen drop dead gorgeous girls with real  hair to their ass walk in for tryouts and come out crying with their heads down.  Def not calling anybody or any of the girls ugly because they are very much pretty. I'm just saying its a whoooolllleee new generation of dancers, than it was years ago. You can def kiss that goodbye because that is never coming back when it comes to "Glam" the closest we go to that was 2013 and 2015 and even then they still couldn't or wouldn't hold a candle to the 90s. Some of yall need to let it go because as much as certain people want it to come back its not and thats just being real, step into reality for a sec. . Its a different generation, hell the jsettes and stingettes arent even the same as they were back then. New generation.

DancingBear said:

I think the Dolls need to bring "classy" back in 2020. I saw them in the "Lizzo" video, all I can say is "no comment." Bring back the glam squad and the "wow factor" that lived and thrived doing the Greggs era! That's my .002 cents.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service