Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

Views: 6096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you cant bring back Glam if the girls that are trying out aren't glamorous, and the glam girls aren't making it due to them not being able to do a simple turn lol.Classy? umm they are still that, but actually dance as if its a new decade versus an old one... The dolls are actually picking talent versus looks nowadays, The pretty girls at Southern aren't the good dancers anymore like how it was back in the day! I've seen drop dead gorgeous girls with real  hair to their ass walk in for tryouts and come out crying with their heads down.  Def not calling anybody or any of the girls ugly because they are very much pretty. I'm just saying its a whoooolllleee new generation of dancers, than it was years ago. You can def kiss that goodbye because that is never coming back when it comes to "Glam" the closest we go to that was 2013 and 2015 and even then they still couldn't or wouldn't hold a candle to the 90s. Some of yall need to let it go because as much as certain people want it to come back its not and thats just being real, step into reality for a sec. . Its a different generation, hell the jsettes and stingettes arent even the same as they were back then. New generation.

DancingBear said:

I think the Dolls need to bring "classy" back in 2020. I saw them in the "Lizzo" video, all I can say is "no comment." Bring back the glam squad and the "wow factor" that lived and thrived doing the Greggs era! That's my .002 cents.

i actually like the variety and more diverse looks of todays dolls~!

LMAO! They gonna get you for not considering their favs glamorous or devastating beautiful! But it is what it is. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Well you cant bring back Glam if the girls that are trying out aren't glamorous, and the glam girls aren't making it due to them not being able to do a simple turn lol.Classy? umm they are still that, but actually dance as if its a new decade versus an old one... The dolls are actually picking talent versus looks nowadays, The pretty girls at Southern aren't the good dancers anymore like how it was back in the day! I've seen drop dead gorgeous girls with real  hair to their ass walk in for tryouts and come out crying with their heads down.  Def not calling anybody or any of the girls ugly because they are very much pretty. I'm just saying its a whoooolllleee new generation of dancers, than it was years ago. You can def kiss that goodbye because that is never coming back when it comes to "Glam" the closest we go to that was 2013 and 2015 and even then they still couldn't or wouldn't hold a candle to the 90s. Some of yall need to let it go because as much as certain people want it to come back its not and thats just being real, step into reality for a sec. . Its a different generation, hell the jsettes and stingettes arent even the same as they were back then. New generation.

DancingBear said:

I think the Dolls need to bring "classy" back in 2020. I saw them in the "Lizzo" video, all I can say is "no comment." Bring back the glam squad and the "wow factor" that lived and thrived doing the Greggs era! That's my .002 cents.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service