Views: 12217

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Y’all go look at Marvin’s IG stories, he has a view of the dolls but it’s a really quick video. 

It was. It turned me off. I personally wanted someone fresh who would leave everything on the fields and in the stands. Gabby...meh. 

Guess I’ll watch the Stingettes, The J Settes, and the Divas. Can’t wait until next year!!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

FULL DISCLOSURE.. i hope they dont do this next year.. this has been wayy too much for me..lol

Looks like 9. Taneria must not be performing 

GAPeach said:

so the video garret recorded.. I guess it’s for homecoming?

She might me the one in jeans on our right side.  

Kaylon Voovam said:

Looks like 9. Taneria must not be performing 

GAPeach said:

I’ve been telling y’all the whole time it was Gabby. I’m not sure why anyone is surprised! Jordan was the surprise!

Lmaooo.. So it's Gabby again?! I feel bamboozled.

If you upset at the captain and announce you going watch only so n so group . Get your fake fan self on . Regardless who leads if you fan of the team you support them . Who leading shouldn't matter . Bye fake fans . 

I’m disappointed, not cause of gabby as a person, nothing to do with her looks, nothing to do with her personally at all. However she just didn’t do anything that stood out?? Like at all, I want her to show out! I want her to prove us all wrong. She just didn’t last year. They all can dance!! We know that!!! They all should be able to lead so I’m not surprised she did good. She just didn’t stand out. 

The language my Lordt! Can’t wait until game time! 

Just want to clarify i meant the secrecy and reveal .. not captain pick.. lol just wanted to clear that up

Comeatmebihh said:

If you upset at the captain and announce you going watch only so n so group . Get your fake fan self on . Regardless who leads if you fan of the team you support them . Who leading shouldn't matter . Bye fake fans . 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service