Views: 12217

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Akai don't even have to watch the threads.. she gets the info brought to her lol

Mike said:

Call her IKEA...lmao. Then run.

Jag4Life said:

Did ya'll know that Akai knows ya'll call here Big Sister lol...apparently someone relayed that information to her LOL 

Lmao Honrae started calling her that. 

Jag4Life said:

Did ya'll know that Akai knows ya'll call here Big Sister lol...apparently someone relayed that information to her LOL 

 Lol that’s pending until I actually see the stands tonight , so for now you get Sor.... lol 

Mike said:

Where in the hell is my apology? Because you went in one me the past couple of days!

Vamped09 said:

MY QUEEN IS GOING TO SHUT IT DOWN !! CAnt wait for the hair change at thre first home game I can feel it 

Lol...Right!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Akai don't even have to watch the threads.. she gets the info brought to her lol

Mike said:

Call her IKEA...lmao. Then run.

Jag4Life said:

Did ya'll know that Akai knows ya'll call here Big Sister lol...apparently someone relayed that information to her LOL 

You’re not far fetched. 

I think ‘17 surprised us all with the amount of innovation, especially coming from the Dolls who seem more conservative in comparison to other SWAC teams. The ‘17 team was on it without compromising their style and swag. We get to ‘18, and it was blah and inconsistent. This is coming from someone who didn’t care for ‘15 crabs at all; I was glad they were gone. I was excited to see Gabby as captain because it was unexpected, but suh didn’t deliver like I’d thought. Maybe, my expectations were too high for her. She looked awkward doing a lot of the counts, which threw the whole team off. 

Jag4Life said:

It seems like some are disappointed that Gabby is leading. I guess it's because the Dolls had a "safe" year last season. Not bad at all but nothing outstanding from a stands point of view. With the level of intensity coming from other SWAC programs I'm sure the thought would be to bring in a new captain to bring some intensity as well?

Like a true Boss Queen. Lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Akai don't even have to watch the threads.. she gets the info brought to her lol

Mike said:

Call her IKEA...lmao. Then run.

Jag4Life said:

Did ya'll know that Akai knows ya'll call here Big Sister lol...apparently someone relayed that information to her LOL 

I hope the haters can get it off their chest swiftly and the rest of us can move on. We GOT it sis, all last season and off-season. I'd honestly rather them disappear than read them bitch and tear her apart for another year (yeah I know that won't really happen, just sending a prayer up anyway). I love Gabby! It's telling that the actual organization trust her and want her as the captain again. These crabs are going to flourish under her and the rest of the team! 

I think the difference between the Amber and Gabby situation was in case of Amber the previous season wasn't consistent. Tey was captain but you hardly saw her lead until basketball season, people were suspended for multiple games. Amber brought back consistency which is why people know appreciate her, I lived for Miss Amber. Now in the case of Gabby she came after Stamper. I mean the dolls were consistent from KP on but Stamper elevated the damn dolls and that season was full of surprises. Gabby to some just wasn't living going with the hype off of the season before. I agree with what you're saying.

TheStandJudge said:

Honestly she just didn’t bring it to me! I’m okay with a safe season! People think ambers stingette season was boring. Which to me idk why??? She had great crabs, great vets, a viral MCC, her season was everything ? So I’m okay with safe, gabby just didn’t bring anything.

Jag4Life said:

It seems like some are disappointed that Gabby is leading. I guess it's because the Dolls had a "safe" year last season. Not bad at all but nothing outstanding from a stands point of view. With the level of intensity coming from other SWAC programs I'm sure the thought would be to bring in a new captain to bring some intensity as well?

So wait...we determined CAPT by a field lineup? I'm just checking?

Understandable. I can definitely see that. She'll definitely need to step it up this year because everyone else will be bringing it.

TheStandJudge said:

Honestly she just didn’t bring it to me! I’m okay with a safe season! People think ambers stingette season was boring. Which to me idk why??? She had great crabs, great vets, a viral MCC, her season was everything ? So I’m okay with safe, gabby just didn’t bring anything.

Jag4Life said:

It seems like some are disappointed that Gabby is leading. I guess it's because the Dolls had a "safe" year last season. Not bad at all but nothing outstanding from a stands point of view. With the level of intensity coming from other SWAC programs I'm sure the thought would be to bring in a new captain to bring some intensity as well?

I still haven't determined who was captain. I'm going with what my friend told me though and eliminating Micah from the running lol.. but it's still open for discussion until they OFFICIALLY tell us. 

SUAlum11 said:

So wait...we determined CAPT by a field lineup? I'm just checking?

Sir your inference is correct lol. 

SUAlum11 said:

So wait...we determined CAPT by a field lineup? I'm just checking?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service