Views: 12217

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sis! What you was gone say? Lol anytime you speak you SPEAK baby!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl... well i heard... Lmaoooooooo ... nope .. not going to do it.. yall almost got me .. 

**SKERTTTTT** lol. Holdup. Backup. Rewind it ma’am!!....FAKE BOUGIE???

SpanishFly said:

NEWSFLASH I'm not a new doll fan. Been a fan. Times have changed. The dolls have evolved and been evolving. And I never said she had to dance HARD OR BUCK. But slay the girls. Extend the arms. Execute to the fullest. Make sure we can point you out on the field. MATCH THE ENERGY OF THE JUKEBOX. It should be no reason the captain is dancing too soft and fake bougie if the rest of the squad is slaying the crowd DOWN. I could understand if she were MILKING but she isn't.  

I'm right where I need to be hunty. THE DOLL ROOM. 

SUarchitect said:

Newsflash to new Doll fans: 

THE DOLLS ARE A SOFT TEAM. If you want hard dancers, Alabama State is where you should look. 

SpanishFly said:

Please stop saying cute and soft. We had cute and soft all 2018. She needs to slay the gurls down...if she can. She wasn't all that for the swac championship honestly. I'm going to need a continuation of Both Sides. This whole season needs to give me Both Sides since that's the only song she performs on.

Mike said:

She READY! She better show out tomorrow! Tonight will be CUTE and soft...but BOTB tomorrow...we better be getting a continuation of SWAC Championship! PERIODT!

Mehgan James said:

Well, let me accept it then. Gabby you better strut in that stadium like you own it sis. I mean cut all the way up. Make a believe out of me. 

Mike said:

Yes. Lol.

Mehgan James said:

So Gabby is captain again????

Trin is so cute and tall. I just want to climb him, but I don't think I'm his type lollllllll

Mike said:

What do you expect? He hangs around a lot of girls that gossip all day. Haha. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Aww shit. Don’t tell me Trin fine ass is a part of the “Messy Queen Mafia” too lol.  Trin... you know I got a thing for youuu....DON’T.mess. this.up!!

Jas.star said:

That was legit the day after tryout when he posted that co captain situation. He didn't know then which is the reason why he apologize. Akai got on that ass of his posting that comment.

Mike said:

Good question. I wonder how that would play out. I almost thought it was a co thing since Trin confirmed that. 

What's happening? said:

Wait?!! She's just a member of the team? Chileeee these Jordan fans on Facebook are about to be heated. So is Gabby having a co-leader or she's doing it like Stamper?

Jas.star said:

Aww thats sweet. But the gag is Jordan is just a member of the team this year.

What's happening? said:

I would've liked a 16 co leadership too but it is what it is. I have no problem with Jordan being co-captain but that's it.

Mehgan James said:

Would have preferred Neri as co over Jordan but oh well

What's happening? said:

Why compare them to KP and Connor and not KP and Linkford?

Whatitdosu said:

Gabby and Jordan are co captains. I’m credible lol! My friend is with them at the moment. Think KP & Connor. Speculating is fun tho because it passes the time. I’m glad y’all finally let that “Micah is Captain” thing go. She would NEVER! TWO MORE HOURS YALL!!!!

Thank you!! The nerve of these “fans”....I am excited about this season and what Gabby will bring as Captain, the current Dolls and the Forever Dolls.  

Jag4Life said:

If you have never been a Fabulous Dancing Doll please don't speak on how our organization operates. The amount of speculation and incorrect information being thrown around by people based off what they have heard is ridiculous. You don't know the hard work, the injuries and the time that goes into those few minutes of clips you view. You have never set foot in a practice or tryout so please stop spreading hateful opinions covered as critiques when your only credentials are watching videos and Youtube clips. How can anyone tell a Doll how to be a Doll or if they haven't been one themselves? I'm done with this site, hopefully it will get better but I'm not sticking around to find out. For the fans of Dolls I hope you guys enjoy the season especially homecoming because we definitely have been working a VERY LONG  time on this. 

And thats on what??? Period love!!!! lol

SpanishFly said:

OMG we get it you don't like Jordan! We get it Gabby over Jordan for you. The gag is Jordan and Gabby is cool. Whether Jordan is captain, co captain, or the water girl she is STILL going to slay the girls.

Jas.star said:

Well they better get under AC cause Jordan is not co captain.

What's happening? said:

Wait?!! She's just a member of the team? Chileeee these Jordan fans on Facebook are about to be heated. So is Gabby having a co-leader or she's doing it like Stamper?

Jas.star said:

Aww thats sweet. But the gag is Jordan is just a member of the team this year.

What's happening? said:

I would've liked a 16 co leadership too but it is what it is. I have no problem with Jordan being co-captain but that's it.

Mehgan James said:

Would have preferred Neri as co over Jordan but oh well

What's happening? said:

Why compare them to KP and Connor and not KP and Linkford?

Whatitdosu said:

Gabby and Jordan are co captains. I’m credible lol! My friend is with them at the moment. Think KP & Connor. Speculating is fun tho because it passes the time. I’m glad y’all finally let that “Micah is Captain” thing go. She would NEVER! TWO MORE HOURS YALL!!!!

New thread y’all. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service